Can we get a call at home for once. | Syracusefan.com

Can we get a call at home for once.

I’ll say this a lot more today probably but he left their shooter wide open for a game tying three going for a steal.

That lost the game!

what lost the game was Hughes not giving up a simple dump off when Geurrier’s defender slid on him.

you mean the last ND 3 that Buddy closed on and didn’t raise his hand up? I know when I’m shooting I always get thrown off by a defender reaching out to my waist.
The subject was the terrible defense played by Girard. He was awful on defense today. . The subject wasn't Buddy. Pick another thread.

The subject was the terrible defense played by Girard. He was awful on defense today. . The subject wasn't Buddy. Pick another thread.
I'm to the point now that I think buddy is way better

1 pt game. Lot';s of things cost us the game. The out of bounds call against us in the first half when it was off them cost us 4 pts.

hughes iso, and dumping it off ties the game.

oh I wasn’t aware talking about Girard’s defense belonged in a blown call thread my bad.

hughes iso, and dumping it off ties the game.
You are assuming the QG scores. I'm not. Don't get me wrong, i didn't like that play by Eli. Didn't like the long 3 by Jor G after ND tied the game either.

He also doesn't get in and grab loose balls. Very shy. Odd for a tough kid
He usually isn't in my opinion but was today. He stunk until he got punked.

You are assuming the QG scores. I'm not. Don't get me wrong, i didn't like that play by Eli. Didn't like the long 3 by Jor G after ND tied the game either.

please. It’s an easy slam.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom