Can we get a call at home for once. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Can we get a call at home for once.

Gibbs wasn’t fouled by Guerrier.
Eli was fouled on the drive.
Girard was hit on the hand.

fluck that.
Girard call at the end was borderline.

worst call IMHO, was when Joe slapped a ball away from a driving ND player that clearly went off his leg. Instead ND got the call and the ball and hit a trey. big turnaround on that one.

Worse call of night went in our favor. Marek initiates contact with ND kid on rebound and then flops like he had taken a Ric Flair elbow.

Haha, that was an odd play. Even after the replay I couldn't tell if Marek was putting his leg in and faking it, if their legs were tied up legitimately, or if the ND player gave him a bit of a trip and held his leg back with his own.

The one newmexicuse referenced is a pretty decent choice. Definitely off of ND.

bingo. I'm of the opinion that hughes wasn't fouled and girard wasn't fouled. but the biggest blown call of the game was brey not getting a T. you cant run onto the court yelling and screaming at a ref like that.

Absolutely spot on. Yes I was screaming for both calls in the last minute but having watched the replays I can't argue with the no calls, but unless Brey was screaming "How's your mother?" to the referees 20 feet out on the court that HAS to be a "T!"

As a former football player that aspect of his game really surprises me, thought he'd be more aggressive on d and for loose balls. I hope he improves that part of his game.

I think he’s tired like all of our starters except Sid because they play almost the entire game. When you are gassed you don’t go for 50/50 rebounds and loss balls as hard.

I think he’s tired like all of our starters except Sid because they play almost the entire game. When you are gassed you don’t go for 50/50 rebounds and loss balls as hard.

Maybe money, or he is pacing himself but that doesn't stop Marek from hitting the floor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom