Can we just blowout BC on wednesday please!!! | Syracusefan.com

Can we just blowout BC on wednesday please!!!

Agree We will have to play the passing lanes well and extend the zone against bc some

I agree but my opinion is if more kids get more time/rest the zone will be more active. If it's close and JB goes with his 40 minute man theory that zone may be a little tired at the end.

Extend the zone and if BC can somehow get Rak to foul it could hurt if they can take advantage of that. This is a game it may be possible to get away with Grant there for a few minutes if Baye isn't ready.

If we don't blow this team out tomorrow (their only conference win this year is against VT), then there is something strange going on with our team.

If there is ever a time we NEED a blowout win where we could get CJ, Grant, Ennis and Cooney out for something like the last 5-6 minutes of the game it would be tomorrow.

It's really easy to see the pattern developing where we are tired and can't make shots in the 3rd game of a 3-game in 6-7 day stretch (Notre Dame, NC St.) and here we go again 3 games in 6 days

thCA7AIFID.jpg

I want to see My Three Sons all get at least 5 mins each!

Last edited:
I need a rest from these tight games! That is all...
Even more importantly is we need to get playing time for Roberson and Patterson at a minimum. We have been lucky so far with foul calling. If this was the Big East Conference Refs, we would probably have lost quite a few games down the stretch because of foul calling. Worst of all we can't expect Coon to be our only outside threat. Guess for me, is it more important to try to win every game down the stretch playing pretty much six guys or try to get some PT for a couple of more options. Would love to see Ty start poping some open looks as well earlier in the game. NCState was his worst game by far, but he showed that he is human after all, as I am sure this was a hard game for him to follow up on. Still made the big play down the sterch that heleped win it just the same. Any word on Baye?

a cruel part of me wants to win every remaining game on the final possession, just to drive the rest of the conference to the outer edges of crazy
:eek:I'm 56% certain that heads would explode in Bristol, CT as well

Not sure why some folks keep harping about using more players
IF JB THOUGHT THEY COULD HELP US WIN, THEY WOULD PLAY
He obviously does not think they are ready
Every freakin game its, I hope so and so gets some minutes...aint gonna happen
We are going to go with what got us here, and that is not bad

OO44

Not sure why some folks keep harping about using more players
IF JB THOUGHT THEY COULD HELP US WIN, THEY WOULD PLAY
He obviously does not think they are ready
Every freakin game its, I hope so and so gets some minutes...aint gonna happen
We are going to go with what got us here, and that is not bad

OO44
Obviously JB hasn't been comfortable with going to other guys, I think the frustration is more pointed to the fact that we have been playing down to the level of competition we are playing and then having to pull it out at the end. As I stated above, we have gotten away with it because this league is not calling fouls like the old Big East, but come tournament time, which is what is important IMO, being only 6 deep doesn't give any of us a warm fuzzy feeling. If given the choice of being 31-0 or making a serious run at the NC in March, I would take the NC run period. (OK, I would take both!) Love the way this team has been pulling out games, but time for us to put away teams we should be early, and frankly, the playing time for these other we all have been complaining, so-called, about would take care of itself now, wouldn't it. In a deep run we will need someone off the bench, count on it.

Team needs to get it's mojo back with an easy solid win against BC. The nailbiters are draining. bad enough on me as a fan - I can't imagine the drain on the team.

We badly need Ennis and Fair to play solid for the entire game and not to rely on last minute heroics.

I also think that we have had more than our share of good late game luck. If we keep leaving our fates in the hands of the gods, we will soon get burnt.

If we do not assert ourselves against BC & get back on track, I would regretfully have to predict that we will not get by Duke.

I need a rest from these tight games! That is all...

Tell me the truth, do you wear the colors in public in Zona land? Know you are deeply outnumbered there for sure. I thought I was here in Virginia, but DC Cuse has a pretty good stronghold in the DC area and when the Cuse come to town there is plenty of Orange to be seen.

Team needs to get it's mojo back with an easy solid win against BC. The nailbiters are draining. bad enough on me as a fan - I can't imagine the drain on the team.

We badly need Ennis and Fair to play solid for the entire game and not to rely on last minute heroics.

I also think that we have had more than our share of good late game luck. If we keep leaving our fates in the hands of the gods, we will soon get burnt.

If we do not assert ourselves against BC & get back on track, I would regretfully have to predict that we will not get by Duke.
Its not a given we get by Duke either way we play against BC, will need a special performance by the whole team to win at the crazy house. We get by that one, its nail biting time!

Tell me the truth, do you wear the colors in public in Zona land? Know you are deeply outnumbered there for sure. I thought I was here in Virginia, but DC Cuse has a pretty good stronghold in the DC area and when the Cuse come to town there is plenty of Orange to be seen.
I do but they aren't bad out here. It's mostly the midwestern transplant people that talk crap... ala Kansas.

Last edited:
I do but they aren't bad out here. It's mostly the midwestern transplant people that talk crap... ala Kansas.
Knee deep in that here and just another shade of blue in this case, as in ala Duke!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom