Can we just blowout BC on wednesday please!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Can we just blowout BC on wednesday please!!!

Roberson and Gbinije are the wildcards. With DC out I doubt we will ever see Rak atthe four again this year, unless he acn score with Baye in. I never would have guessed Gbinije could mean as much to this team as he has since the unc game. Some games hes just a fill in, but when he appears he can play real well at times.

If we don't blow this team out tomorrow (their only conference win this year is against VT), then there is something strange going on with our team.

BC played us tough the first time around and can shoot the ball well. Not blowing them out would not be a dissapointment. They have alot of 3 point shooters. They shot the ball 9 of 21 from deep the first time around thats 42.9 percent making 9 long balls. And that was with a cold stretch shooting it from deep and one of their guards being 0-5 from 3 on top of that, if it wasn't for that they could have been near 50% even.

On the other hand they also had 16 turnovers against us so our zone we will give them some trouble. One of the benefits of playing bc is they will try to shoot alot from deep, so it will be like a extra practice for Duke. A good reason to get Baye a few mintues as well.

Last edited:
Roberson and Gbinije are the wildcards. With DC out rak I doubt we will ever see the four again this year. I nevewr would have guessed Gbinije could mean as much to this team as he has since the unc game. Some games hes just a fill in, but when he appears he can play real well at times.

BC played us tough the first time around and can shoot the ball well not blowing them out would not be a dissapointment. They have alot of 3 point shooters. They shot the ball 9 of 21 from deep the first time around thats 42.9 percent making 9 long balls. And that was with a cold stretch shooting it from deep and one of their guards being 0-5 from 3 on top of that, if it wasn't for that they could have been near 50% even. Had they not had a cold stretch they could have been near 50% from 3. They are a good shooting team with 3-4 guys who can knock the long ball down and pass the ball around well.
On the other hand they also had 16 turnovers against us so our zone can give them trouble. One of the benefits of playing bc is they will try to shoot alot from deep, so it will be like a extra practice for Duke. A good reason to get Baye a few mintues as well.
As long as it doesn't come down to another last second shot, gotta side with SUfainAZ, the anxiety is killing me. :bang:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom