can we just get refs who know the rules. | Syracusefan.com

can we just get refs who know the rules.

Yeah what was that with the lane violation? I don't think I've ever seen that before.

it wasnt a double lane violation.. once the nc kid steps into mareks lane the play is over.. dont even start with the i llegal lane formation they used all game that the refs just never call

The travel call on Jesse was terrible, and that one block call on Marek on the fast break was suspect, but all in all this just wasn't a controversially officiated game.

I would argue that the travel call was kind of a turning point.

Expecting competent officiating is a lost cause, though. No accountability at all for the refs.

I’ll remind everyone again, I proposed a radical and progressive plan for improving the officiating and y’all scoffed at me.

I’ll remind everyone again, I proposed a radical and progressive plan for improving the officiating and y’all scoffed at me.
Not me! I stand by my movie idea.

Nothing personal at all, but that suggestion of fans voting on calls like an episode of American Idol was just not within the realm of reasonable thought.

If the officiating got fixed and was perfect, what the heck would you guys talk about? Not to mention, your heart health would go to pot...

Nothing personal at all, but that suggestion of fans voting on calls like an episode of American Idol was just not within the realm of reasonable thought.
How about AI robot zebras? Is that in the realm?

One of those refs (two home games in a row lol) is getting paid - still. Never give up!

How about AI robot zebras? Is that in the realm?

Doesn't MLB already have the technology to partly do that for the strike zone? I'm not sure how well it would be received if it ever did happen and fans couldn't find someone to blame.

hey if the refs cant even call a lane violation correctly then what hope for the other calls they are clueless on.. its a play where no one is moving and they get it wrong. and they dont even bother with using the proper technique on the replay review.

Yes, several bad calls against us, but some no-calls went our way - this game is not on the refs. They let them play most of the game and that helped Sid and MD.

dont even know how to watch a replay correctlt or know how to rule on lane violations on top of all the other awful calls all game.

Not sure the complaint about the double lane violation .. we got the ball on possession arrow ... and blew it for about the 4th straight offensive possession

we got the ball but lost the possession arrow.. the issue isnt that we got the ball, its the the refs blew simple rule violation again. they will miss calls in the game at speed but dont blow calls where guys are literally standing still

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom