Can we please put an end to the Girard eating jokes? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Can we please put an end to the Girard eating jokes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
His play has actually gotten much better of late - I think it's the positive energy from the jokes. At least I'd like to think it's that.

Also, fwiw, he seems like he had a good sense of humor, if he could read this thread he'd have Mounds of fun

We’ve established that increased MUSCLE mass adversely affects your shooting mechanics.

Therefore it stands to reason...

Not to go down a censorship rabbit hole BUT I'm not sure how fat jokes about our point guard can fly for two months (I personally think the hit rate is very low but I respect the persistence) while numerous posts/threads that are reasonably questioning if our head coach favors his son are taken down.

I'm not sure if people don't want to be the fun police or if the nepotism word is too scary or whatever the reason is but I doubt I'm the only one who has had a thought along this line.

Not to go down a censorship rabbit hole BUT I'm not sure how fat jokes about our point guard can fly for two months (I personally think the hit rate is very low but I respect the persistence) while numerous posts/threads that are reasonably questioning if our head coach favors his son are taken down.

I'm not sure if people don't want to be the fun police or if the nepotism word is too scary or whatever the reason is but I doubt I'm the only one who has had a thought along this line.
ESPN 30 for 30: Joe GirLARD

What if I told you that this thread was mocking the posters expressing concern over our starting PG’s apparent “weight gain” & not our starting PG himself?

ESPN 30 for 30: Joe GirLARD

What if I told you that this thread was mocking the posters expressing concern over our starting PG’s apparent “weight gain” & not our starting PG himself?
What if I told you that’s irrelevant to my point?

Oh the hit rate is about equivalent to Jackson's 3 point percentage this season

BAZINGA

Status
Not open for further replies.