Can we recruit wo jb | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Can we recruit wo jb

agree as well. The excuse that it wasn't his team, and he was just trying to keep the lights on, didn't fly with me. Perhaps, coming out in a certain set, and having that be inefficient, sure, but then not making changes??... (MR shooting 20 times at SJU, 4-20 fgs, 0-11 3pts) Kinda screams being overwhelmed or incapable of managing the game to me. I will say, that JB may be one of the best at in game adjustments in the country, so someone average, would seem significantly worse in comparison. Hopefully, Hop will learn and improve. He has worked with JB and Coach K as well, for many years. Can't get better schooling than that.

I think Hop's issue was he tried to much to coach like JB, than coach like himself.

Hard to judge him until he has full control.

I think Hop's issue was he tried to much to coach like JB, than coach like himself.

Hard to judge him until he has full control.
I agree, he needs to be judged on a full season in which he is the guy. However, whatever the cause of those losses, (I was at the Gtown game... ugly until about 10 minutes left) and of course SJU, they did not inspire great confidence. Both were on the road, which is certainly tougher. Hopefully, we are being crazy fans as usual, and misguided in our anxiety.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom