Can you hear the outrage... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Can you hear the outrage...

They must have drawn straws about who would be the spokesperson for the BOT at this press conference and Surma drew the short straw.
Said the exact thing to my wife while we were watching it. Hour meeting, 5 minutes to vote on firing Paterno, 55 minutes drawing straws to choose the spokesman.

Stuart lazy eye Scott just said 40% of twitter is on paterno's side. That is blatantly false. What

Stuart lazy eye Scott just said 40% of twitter is on paterno's side. That is blatantly false. What

He really said that?

Non-PSU alums/fans: 98%
PSU alums/fans: 10%

In the medias voice in this presser? Wow. Bunch of losers
First time that POS punk piped up with outrage in his voice about Paterno being fired, I thought, there is a guy that could really use getting beaten senseless tonight. Or better yet, let him savor firsthand the indignity and savagery that those boys endured.

Wow. Media van just flipped over. Here we go. Losers

Watching Joe coming out and mumbling "thank you thank you...oh by the way say prayers for the victims"

What a great guy.

A legend

Gee, poor Joe all upset he was fired via a phone call. Had he made a phone call to police to prevent child rapes he wouldn't be in this spot - Jay Glazer on twitter.

Gee, poor Joe all upset he was fired via a phone call. Had he made a phone call to police to prevent child rapes he wouldn't be in this spot - Jay Glazer on twitter.

Dude!! You're not paying attention. He deserves to retire with dignity!!

If this happened at Syracuse, I would DEMAND an IMMEDIATE gutting of all football staff, & a 5 year death penalty !!!!

What kind of SICKNESS makes people defend this disgusting behavior?

After reading this thread I couldn't believe what some of the posters wrote about the reaction of the "reporters". I started watching the video of the presser and as soon as I heard that the FIRST QUESTION asked was by - "Who's going to coach the game on Saturday?", I shut it off. Talk about misplaced priorities!
head-up-ass.jpg_thumb.jpg

The one Kid I would guess from the Student Rag (The one who was the most Mouthy)
says The Board was out to get Joe for his 4 losing seasons. :bang:

Was interested in the lack of reaction to the board announcing the president had been removed versus the gasp of the room when they heard Paterno had suffered the same fate.

The prime concern of many students is that JoPa doesn't get to pass Stagg for the all-time record for games coached. Right now they're tied and Paterno needed the game this weekend to pass him. I'm guessing that's why he wanted to complete the season as well.

The prime concern of many students is that JoPa doesn't get to pass Stagg for the all-time record for games coached. Right now they're tied and Paterno needed the game this weekend to pass him. I'm guessing that's why he wanted to complete the season as well.

Final home game of the season.

If they are students, they will look back and realize how foolish they were. As for Steve Levy, this is not like the day President Kennedy was killed Steve. People won't remember where they were when they heard the news.

Could we please frame this so it can be shown to people who ask me "Why do you have such extreme hatred for ESPN?"?

That sums it up perfectly.

Could we please frame this so it can be shown to people who ask me "Why do you have such extreme hatred for ESPN?"?

That sums it up perfectly.

This is worse than Kennedy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom