Canada Games Online Viewing | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Canada Games Online Viewing

For anyone wondering the PPV is different than OAA you can't just sing into OAA and order it on that account. I had to make a new account so if you are ordering and watching you may want to alot a few extra minutes for sign up.
Thanks for the tip. Yeah, I realized this morning that it wasn't synched with my regular suathletics account. I haven't bought...yet.
Might cave in soon as not seeing a certain "row".

just so im clear, people are willing to basically drop $50 to watch a Syracuse hoop scrimmage in canada v d3esque teams on their freakin computer, yet wont dtop $99 on a season ticket package to be at live ACC football in the Dome.

okey doke.

just so im clear, people are willing to basically drop $50 to watch a Syracuse hoop scrimmage in canada v d3esque teams on their freakin computer, yet wont dtop $99 on a season ticket package to be at live ACC football in the Dome.

okey doke.

Still a football school?

is first row sports going to show these games? Because ill be damned if they charge me 45 bucks for scrimmages. Heck to the no

is first row sports going to show these games? Because ill be damned if they charge me 45 bucks for scrimmages. Heck to the no

It's not listed...hope someone uploads...no way I'm paying the jackals who want $11 for a freakin' friendly.

It's not listed...hope someone uploads...no way I'm paying the jackals who want $11 for a freakin' friendly.
haha exactly. 11 bucks for a friendly... Kiss. My. A$$

11 would be doable. 15 is the going rate scro.

Yeah doesn't look like firstrowsports will be doing the game.

Sorry guys.

Yeah I was asking if the link would work... but it seems like it should since it's listed as a live viewing option... I even have my Dad's TW account to sign in if needed, but it does not look like that's an option

11 would be doable. 15 is the going rate scro.

It's 11 each game if you order all four games... $44.44... they're so clever. :bat:

There is bowling on the tws online stream???

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I didn't buy the package...I might buy the game Friday night. That one sounds like it could be very close. The gym last night looked full...nice turnout.