Canada Games Online Viewing | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Canada Games Online Viewing

all it would take is one person here posting the game on justintv and all the rest could get the game for free.. 30 secs worth of effort and the gratitude of thousands..

Hey JDubbin, sorry I didn't get back to you earlier.
Go here to pay for the games. It's 44.44
http://stream.suathletics.com/showcase/
Note: If you try to pay and it has a problem with your location, ie, thinks you're a TW customer, send me a pm.
Thanks tee, I appreciate you looking out for my request... I did hop on Syracuse.com around 6:30ish last night to grab the streaming info from a Ditota article. After missing the first quarter anyway I figured diving in for $15 just was not worth it, although it just sucks to not watch... there's no sports team that I love and am more passionate about! I don't think that I can get to tonight or tomorrow's games, so maybe I can make Saturday my crowning moment, spend $15 to watch 1 of the 4.

Thanks tee, I appreciate you looking out for my request... I did hop on Syracuse.com around 6:30ish last night to grab the streaming info from a Ditota article. After missing the first quarter anyway I figured diving in for $15 just was not worth it, although it just sucks to not watch... there's no sports team that I love and am more passionate about! I don't think that I can get to tonight or tomorrow's games, so maybe I can make Saturday my crowning moment, spend $15 to watch 1 of the 4.
Totally understand. We've got so many great recaps either way, so you're good to go!

I had to work until late last night so logged on to see if I could find the feed archived and it was on there. It looks like they update the package after every game because I ended up buying the 3 game package which gives the live feeds and archived game access for the rest of week) for like $34. So I was able to watch the McGill replay last night no prob and can stream all of them rest of week in case anybody is still interested.

I had to work until late last night so logged on to see if I could find the feed archived and it was on there. It looks like they update the package after every game because I ended up buying the 3 game package which gives the live feeds and archived game access for the rest of week) for like $34. So I was able to watch the McGill replay last night no prob and can stream all of them rest of week in case anybody is still interested.

My reading comprehension is low after this day at work

So, does this mean you'd be able to stream it for us out-of-towners/less financially stable people :)?

If you can stream (or capture and upload as a torrent...) that would be pure, unalduterated awesomesauce.

Sorry guys for my terminology but didn't mean I could stream them even though that was what I said(I was on my phone and didn't proofread my post). I was just trying to inform people that if you buy the full package now it is like $34 you get the 3 live games online and the game from last night also or if you waited until after game tonight they'll prob drop to like $22 and that will cover the next 2 live games plus access to the archived games. Sorry for the confusion.

What is the quality and stability of the feed? Is it Lego guys and forgetting to switch back on after timeouts, etc like the normal OAA feed?

When I try to use I get a whole lot of pop up ads and am asked to download a viewer application. Is it safe?
Any tricks to using this site?
Thanks

When using firstrow / feed2all you should always X out of all the popouts, and do NOT download any video player(s) - you don't need it; it's malware or adware. The typical flash or similar video player that is already installed in whatever browser you're using can stream the vids. I haven't seen the SU games listed and suspect they won't carry them :(.

How soon after the end of the live feed did they archive it? I may not be able to watch Saturday night's game live.

How soon after the end of the live feed did they archive it? I may not be able to watch Saturday night's game live.

Definitely after 2 hours since that's when I caught the games Wed and Fri and most likely sooner. You will just have to be careful on Saturday and make sure replay of that game is done by midnight because I believe that's when the service gets cancelled.

mine plays for like 5 seconds and then stops