Can't see us getting in if we lose Wednesday | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Can't see us getting in if we lose Wednesday

I know there is a Clemson fan, who has to feel awful about the loss today.

That being said they are not totally out. They will be on the outside of the matrix tomorrow, but that is not always a gurantee that you don't make it on top of other teams who are just in on the matrix.

The bigger worry for them is the big stealers the rest of the week. I see 3 big threats.

Buffalo not winning the MAC
VCU not winning the A-10
The Pac-12

I dont know if I agree with you, but I wanted to give you support by saying "that took courage", because you aren't parroting the cult narrative on here. I respect you for that, even if I dont necessarily agree with you. A loss would certainly be another "bad" loss, even though not necessarily as embarrassing as when St Johns reclaimed the NY's CBB Team(tm) title belt in the Dome, lol.

Getting in vs deserving to get in are 2 different things, and as jdubs noted, the bubble is weak this year, possibly due to things like our conference being top heavier than Dolly Parton, and being relatively weak otherwise, so it may be easy to get in despite playing worse than some SU teams that didnt get in.

It's like being ready for the NBA and being drafted by the NBA are two different things. It shouldn't be but it is.

I know there is a Clemson fan, who has to feel awful about the loss today.

That being said they are not totally out. They will be on the outside of the matrix tomorrow, but that is not always a gurantee that you don't make it on top of other teams who are just in on the matrix.

The bigger worry for them is the big stealers the rest of the week. I see 3 big threats.

Buffalo not winning the MAC
VCU not winning the A-10
The Pac-12
Maybe it's just me, but I think it's funny (and amazing!) when an entire P5 conference can be considered a bid stealer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom