Carrier Circle hotels | Syracusefan.com

Carrier Circle hotels

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
I am tentatively thinking about attending the Middle Tennessee game. Are the Carrier Circle hotels still ok? I've stayed at the Red Roof Inn there and it was fine, but that was over eight years ago. Thanks for any info.

Embassy Suites. Managers reception fri and sat evening ( free booze ) , made to order breakfast both mornings. Each room is a suite. Easily put a family of 4, or 4 adults in them

Thanks. I'd only need a room for myself.

Embassy Suites. Managers reception fri and sat evening ( free booze ) , made to order breakfast both mornings. Each room is a suite. Easily put a family of 4, or 4 adults in them
We're big fans... Had our wedding guests post up there, great to work with!

Agree with others. Embassy Suites is the best out there, IMO.

Could use a little updating, but clean, friendly, breakfast, and free booze on weeknights (and Saturday?).

I am tentatively thinking about attending the Middle Tennessee game. Are the Carrier Circle hotels still ok? I've stayed at the Red Roof Inn there and it was fine, but that was over eight years ago. Thanks for any info.

Do a bid..ask for University/Downtown

Are you coming by car, train or plane?

The Quality Inn at Carrier Circle was just refreshed...you can walk to a few restaurants. Rates about $85 that weekend.
{{pageMetaData.mediaTitle}}

If you want to save more money...there is a Motel6 at Carrier Circle too...actually a very safe location...but the rooms are spartan of course.

Last edited:
Two words - Hotel Syracuse!

Go in style and have some fun!
If he was with his wife...yes. Not sure she would want him spending $275 a night by himself...but I could be wrong.

If he was with his wife...yes. Not sure she would want him spending $275 a night by himself...but I could be wrong.

I would be by myself and want a safe and cheap room. Just need the room as a place to store my stuff, take a shower and to sleep. I'll be out drinking the rest of the time.

I would be by myself and want a safe and cheap room. Just need the room as a place to store my stuff, take a shower and to sleep. I'll be out drinking the rest of the time.
Most rooms at Embassy Suites $109/night. If you want to spend less, I'm sure there are options.

The Motel6 is safe and cheap at Carrier Circle...I've stayed there a few times in the past. You can cab it home from Armory Square. One of us can pick you up for the tailgate.

looks like they refreshed their rooms...about $53 a night

Motel 6 - Syracuse - East Syracuse, NY - Motels & Hotels

Do a bid..ask for University/Downtown

Are you coming by car, train or plane?

The Quality Inn at Carrier Circle was just refreshed...you can walk to a few restaurants. Rates about $85 that weekend.
{{pageMetaData.mediaTitle}}

If you want to save more money...there is a Motel6 at Carrier Circle too...actually a very safe location...but the rooms are spartan of course.

Coming by plane. If I can get permission from the boss, that is.

If you want a basic cheap room, check out the Comfort Inn at Carrier Circle. Most nights its around $80 including a free breakfast. They remodeled about a year or so ago and it's not bad at all. I've stayed there a bunch of times. Another place is the Quality Inn on James Street. You can walk to the Dome from there as it's just over a mile. They just remodeled as well. I've also stayed there a couple times.

I don't think the John Milton still offers hourly rates, if that's what you're asking. ;):p
What were the hourly rates the last time you checked in?

How much is the courtyard in Armory?

I usually stay at the Hampton Inn on Erie Blvd. Got The Kilt nextdoor so good booze and food. Also a shuttle to the dome. At least they use to have one.

Quality Inn us almost finished with a total refurbishmentn $35.00.

When bringing Steven up to Syracuse, we stayed at what is now called the Ramada East. It's an okay place. Not by any means extravagant. Roughly 80 bucks a night. The addy:

6530 Old Collamer Rd

East Syracuse, New York

I usually stay at the Hampton Inn on Erie Blvd. Got The Kilt nextdoor so good booze and food. Also a shuttle to the dome. At least they use to have one.

Shuttles to the Dome are the Syracuse version of Sasquatch.
Legends that the locals believe in, but almost never seen in captivity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom