Carrier Dome "Out of Town" scores | Syracusefan.com

Carrier Dome "Out of Town" scores

Spudorange

Walk On
I need to correct a reply I made a few days ago. The "out of town" scores feature on the corner boards is run by the Dome (I thought it was a contracted service). I was told that due to a host of other issues this past Saturday the out of town scores were a low priority. I was told that my concerns (showing start times of later games instead of live scores and the selections of which games they did post scores for) would be passed on.

in other words.. creating a game experience is real low on the lists of things to get done. dont they have people with jobs who have time to work on this.. after all its only been 30 years to get it working

Ya, you'd think they would have done a dry run a few days before the actual game? Use your resources SU, and use them better than you are.

the out of town scores were a low priority.

Weeksauce.

I could let it slide if this were an isolated incident, but they have been horrible about the scoreboards for a very long time. During BBall season, my seats are in the back of the second section. I can't see the main scoreboard, but they do provide TV screens for replays, etc. They scroll through information pregame and during the half - standard stuff - like the Top 25 rankings and player stats etc. They would go WEEKS without updating the Top 25 information and for two games these stats were scrolling over the LIVE TV feed for most of the game, making the TV's useless.

Mistakes happen - I get that - but continued sloppy mistakes are just unaccpetable. Tickets are not cheap - especially if you are in the preferred seating and make an Orange Pack donation. The administration should take this part of the fan experience much more seriously.

My two cents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom