Class of 2014 - CB DaiQuan Lawrence | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 CB DaiQuan Lawrence

bnoro

Lurker
Opened up his recruitment after Grobe resigned. From VA. Syracuse offer.

Opened up his recruitment after Grobe resigned. From VA. Syracuse offer.

Michael Clark ‏@MClarkScout 2h
Per their coach, Chesapeake (Va.) Western Branch CB DaiQuan Lawrence and RB Terence Ricks are no longer committed to #WakeForest

Sounds like we already made contact.
Lot of DBs in the mix. Will be interesting to see who we end up with.

Wasn't there a OL that we wanted that went there, or was that last year?

Wasn't there a OL that we wanted that went there, or was that last year?
Corey Helms was a center we offered and were high on last year. I actually felt sorry for him after watching Bromley blow him the up in this years game.

I wonder if a commitment/visit from Daiquan would have any influence over Jaborees' decision.

Chris Horne ‏@ChrisHorneSW 9 Dec
Western Branch (Chesapeake, VA) senior CB DaiQuan Lawrence will take an official visit to UVa this weekend. Also plans OVs to ECU and SYR.

So we could be his last visit.

Michael Clark ‏@MClark 20h
Per coach,Chesapeake (Va) Western Branch CB DaiQuan Lawrence will take an official visit to Wake Forest this weekend

I wonder if a commitment/visit from Daiquan would have any influence over Jaborees' decision.

Chris Horne ‏@ChrisHorneSW 9 Dec
Western Branch (Chesapeake, VA) senior CB DaiQuan Lawrence will take an official visit to UVa this weekend. Also plans OVs to ECU and SYR.

So we could be his last visit.

I thought Jaboree was a LB committ to Wake? I assume you are saying that if DaiQuan commits that Jaboree might follow? That would be sweet.

I thought Jaboree was a LB committ to Wake? I assume you are saying that if DaiQuan commits that Jaboree might follow? That would be sweet.

No. That post was from 12/10... Jaboree is solid Wake.
What is new is that Daiquan who decommitted from Wake when Grobe left is visiting Wake this weekend.

M 3m
Chesapeake (VA) Oscar Smith High DB DaiQuan Lawrence says he recommitted to Wake Forest during his official visit this weekend

Clawson must have impressed, let's hope Zeek doesn't feel the same way.

Jaboree and Daiquan had already been committed to Wake. Wake isn't Syracuse when it comes to athletics.

Does this make it more likely that Kyron Brown visits?
I believe that's the plan. Brown's a big cover CB like Lawrence, both underrated after enjoying solid senior seasons. I like what I see in Kyron despite two star rating, Akron commit, whatever. I don't consider him a B lister in the traditional sense. Third team FLA all-stater, can't recall which tier level.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom