CB Duce Chestnut transferring to LSU | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

CB Duce Chestnut transferring to LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duce is running out of time as most schools go back on Monday

Expect to see some movement here this weekend….
Plenty of schools returning on the 16th. Point still stands that time is running out.

It sounds like 'was' and there is a chance...
thsrtjhjtsj.jpg

When does cuse go back? Assume if he isn’t back at classes after the first week, that he isn’t coming back/

I am shocked he hasn’t landed yet. It doesn’t even look like he’s enjoying the process much. He doesn’t tweet about it at all.

I am shocked he hasn’t landed yet. It doesn’t even look like he’s enjoying the process much. He doesn’t tweet about it at all.
He hasn’t got time to tweet. He’s too busy counting his money.

He is going pro after next season. ‘Cuse can’t put enough $ together to keep him happy until he goes NFL?

He is going pro after next season. ‘Cuse can’t put enough $ together to keep him happy until he goes NFL?
What makes you so certain of this?

Apparently not right now and it’s the collectives not the school paying the money and if they overload on one player, what will be the consequences down the road.

Of the Big bad Bruins of the 70s with Bobby Orr Phil Esposito, Don Awery Johnny Busick, and Wayne Cashmen ???? Oh who could forget Gerry Cheevers.
Ken Hodge and Don Marcotte were my favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.