CB Duce Chestnut transferring to LSU | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

CB Duce Chestnut transferring to LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
3638E202-CCCC-4156-8372-7E99A8E08858.jpeg
Who's Fred Sanderson?
Long lost brother of the Sanderson sisters.

Tough one - he moved to the other side of the house to my wife’s team. I guess that’s good!?!?

I want to see the video of Duce and Irish Cajun doing their bizzaro video/highlight thing LSU does. Come on Duce share your video.

This will probably continue to happen. SU finds kids that are underrated and coaches them up. They then bolt for bigger programs. Carter and Duce were both freshman All Americans. It’s tough to move up in the ACC standings when you lose two of your very best defensive players. I don’t care who you’re bringing in.

This will probably continue to happen. SU finds kids that are underrated and coaches them up. They then bolt for bigger programs. Carter and Duce were both freshman All Americans. It’s tough to move up in the ACC standings when you lose two of your very best defensive players. I don’t care who you’re bringing in.

It’s going to kill college sports for most schools, if it keeps up.

They need to bring back the “transfers sit out a year” rule.

Congrats to Duce LSU is an elite program. We aren’t losing players to schools like Maryland or Mississippi State.
LSU and Ohio State are big dogs. Not upset losing talent to elite programs. We need to continue developing talent we can’t keep kids from wanting to go to elite programs.
We just took transfers from Alabama and Notre Dame. This is the circle of life in college sports.
Good luck Duce.

It’s going to kill college sports for most schools, if it keeps up.

They need to bring back the “transfers sit out a year” rule.
How about only transfers to programs with better records over a prior five year period need to sit out? It can be a form of competitive imbalance fix.

I like the concept of the immediate transfer as it penalizes the top programs for stock piling lots of talent that may never see the field. They recruit kids as backups and know many will never see the field. But they want to prevent opponents from getting some too.

Nfl is so successful because of parity and a salary cap. Encouraging competitiveness would be a good thing. Helps ratings etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom