Class of 2017 - CB Ifeatu Melifonwu (MA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 CB Ifeatu Melifonwu (MA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

He will wait until the last minute so we can't contact him back. Just stay on the phone with the kid so he can't contact him. Make it a two hour phone call.

Ifeatu made the trip...He either feels like it is a good fit or not...We will know signing day... I'm sure there were some persuasive moments this past weekend...If he sticks, great...If he joins Michigan, good luck to the young man and moving on...

Everyone is freaking out because some random blogger posted that IF he gets a offer he will take. We figured that out a few weeks ago......

Looks like it will be the hat dance. Remember this is probably the biggest HS sports story this guy has ever covered.

Similar scenario last year with Jaquwon Nelson visiting and being offered by UGA at the 11th hour. Never know which way it will go, but good to know SU is in with some kids the bigger boys want. (Can completely understand Ifeatu's attraction to Michigan . They were among the best defenses in all of CFB last year, we were most decidedly not;-)).

And at this point, we're still assuming UM didn't offer yet, right?

Thought I would pass this here...

There are some people on the hill that think that the next three days will be a battle. If SU holds on, give major props to the staff. Based upon what I'm hearing - my opinion is has changed to 50/50. (Please note that opinion is my own and not anyone else's)

There are some people on the hill that think that the next three days will be a battle. If SU holds on, give major props to the staff. Based upon what I'm hearing - my opinion is has changed to 50/50. (Please note that opinion is my own and not anyone else's)
Just for him or for others as well?

Im more worried about our rb than anyone. We need this kid have no depth.

Will go on the record that I think he stays Orange. I'd say it's 80/20 now. Glad his OV was this weekend and not last weekend, otherwise I think we would've lost him.

But keep in mind, Michigan hasn't technically offered. If he announces that Michigan offered, he's gone, because Michigan wouldn't offer unless they knew he was going to flip.

Will go on the record that I think he stays Orange. I'd say it's 80/20 now. Glad his OV was this weekend and not last weekend, otherwise I think we would've lost him.

But keep in mind, Michigan hasn't technically offered. If he announces that Michigan offered, he's gone, because Michigan wouldn't offer unless they knew he was going to flip.
Just curious, how can they offer during a dead period?

Just curious, how can they offer during a dead period?

C3bIdGoWAAEitA4.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom