CBS Bowl Predictions | Syracusefan.com

CBS Bowl Predictions

If Marrone and staff can get us to a decent bowl with this schedule, I'll be thrilled.

With WVU gone, Rutgers has the most talented Big East team. I suspect many will pick them to win, just based on talent.
the staff down in joisey might be the biggest question mark in the ncaa's-
no doubt they have paper talent,but can a staff put together at that price be competitive? 700 grand for a head coach-you have to wonder what kind of talent that buys-
then again shady wasnt a good coach and if mr lowbuck has just a tad more brains they could be trouble

the staff down in joisey might be the biggest question mark in the ncaa's-
no doubt they have paper talent,but can a staff put together at that price be competitive? 700 grand for a head coach-you have to wonder what kind of talent that buys-
then again shady wasnt a good coach and if mr lowbuck has just a tad more brains they could be trouble

I completely agree. Most sports writers, and "experts", go with the most talented teams. Especially with early predictions. Talent alone doesn't win. Two factors far greater than talent are coaching and synergy.

What talent? I didn't see any talent when they played SU outside of maybe Sanu. The league is wide open, and Louisville should be the favorite, they have the best coach and a good QB to go with their defense

What talent? I didn't see any talent when they played SU outside of maybe Sanu. The league is wide open, and Louisville should be the favorite, they have the best coach and a good QB to go with their defense

I agree, I think Louisville is the team to beat, and Cincinnati and South Florida won't be so bad either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom