Celebrities in SU gear | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Celebrities in SU gear

RET-1780-SY3-2.jpg

I'm not sure we wanna promote that one, since there was some bad blood from what I recall with the Duany family.

huh? Kueth tweets pretty often about cuse bball.

And who is the guy in the pic?

huh? Kueth tweets pretty often about cuse bball.

And who is the guy in the pic?
Not bad blood with Kueth. Bad blood between this guy and the Duany family. I'm only vaguely remembering the story, but basically this is one of those storage locker reality shows, where they swooped in and bought Kueth's sister's storage locker without her knowledge, and then refused to give back any of his gear and made him pay for it.

Not bad blood with Kueth. Bad blood between this guy and the Duany family. I'm only vaguely remembering the story, but basically this is one of those storage locker reality shows, where they swooped in and bought Kueth's sister's storage locker without her knowledge, and then refused to give back any of his gear and made him pay for it.
Maybe Kueth's sister should have paid her bill. I would have been more than happy to store Kueth's stuff for him. It looks like there is some nice stuff.

Interesting. Looks like he's sitting in the back of a rental box truck in that pic.

Better that this guy found it and was willing to give the Duany's the opportunity to buy the entire collection as a whole for one price then some impatient person putting it piecemeal on Ebay. Kueth and his sister had no one to blame but themselves.

Is that the sister who went to Georgetown?!

Did the "O" fall off? (Since he is an OSU alum after all)
He was wearing it May '97 in Dublin, Ireland. He had a concert in Syracuse on April 25, 1997. Someone must have given it to him then.

He was wearing it May '97 in Dublin, Ireland. He had a concert in Syracuse on April 25, 1997. Someone must have given it to him then.
That's weird. This morning I was singing Garth's song "Ireland" while getting ready for work.

Am I crazy for assuming Max Meisel probably gave him that shirt? That was probably around the time little Max was an intern for Stern, right?

baba booey (or maybe his kid or maybe both) went to syracuse

baba booey (or maybe his kid or maybe both) went to syracuse
That's right, I forgot about that as well. I remember seeing his picture at a parent's weekend game. He didn't go to SU, but his kid did (does?).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom