Class of 2019 - CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 139 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why did Buddy outplay him in AAU?

Yeah that was one tournament. I don't know how you can judge based on one tournament. Did you watch the tournament? In what way did he outplay him?

This kid is not just a great athlete but a winner. Winners win. They are smart and cagey and I think joe is going to be much bigger here than anyone expects. He’s got “it”.

My hometown. He has 900 yds and 16 tds last 2 weeks. 1200 and 22 last 3. Barely getting a sniff from local schools.
my hometown too. can't imagine that schools don't think he's talented enough. i know he had it real rough when he was a kid at cal-mum

To those who have seen Girard play, how would you compare him to GMac as a freshman? Is his game similar? Skill set? Hard to get a handle on a small town kid who plays against lesser competition. So I don't put much into his huge scoring stats on their face.

To those who have seen Girard play, how would you compare him to GMac as a freshman? Is his game similar? Skill set? Hard to get a handle on a small town kid who plays against lesser competition. So I don't put much into his huge scoring stats on their face.

He throws a much better deep ball.

I like that jacket Jimmy is wearing.

Love the quote too. Glad Girard made it through this season unscathed and that it’s over. High school hoop season started 3 weeks ago!

IMG_20181124_212950.jpg

What a great HS career. I wonder what Dino's opinion of him is as an SU QB?

On another note, I would bet that BB is going to start shooting much better than 10%, but I'm also sure that JG will never shoot anywhere close to 10%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom