Class of 2019 - CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 161 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have highlights of his game? And when’s the next one?
Friday vs undefeated Olean in the state semi's held in Binghamton. Would love to see Girard get state championships in Football/Hoops. I know Huerter did it in Hoops/Baseball but I would have to imagine it's not a huge list.

interesting today in that he got his points, but didnt force up nearly as many shots. let his team control much of the game.. still they were doubling and tripling him once he got across mid court and he found ways to get the ball to others to make baskets.

shot better from 3 than he has the last 2-3 games but didnt get to the line nearly as much .

very physical game

interesting today in that he got his points, but didnt force up nearly as many shots. let his team control much of the game.. still they were doubling and tripling him once he got across mid court and he found ways to get the ball to others to make baskets.

shot better from 3 than he has the last 2-3 games but didnt get to the line nearly as much .

very physical game

I read your post thinking he scored 20 or so then scrolled up and see he got 45. No big deal.

930 am? What the hell kind of game time is that? Half the kids will be sleeping during warm ups.

Oh wow, I may need to get some extra work done the other 4 days so I can take Friday off!

930 am? What the hell kind of game time is that? Half the kids will be sleeping during warm ups.
Maybe, I think its how they have always done state final fours.

Olean was always a small rival of our in HS, they were always solid in sports. Not sure we ever lost to them wrestling, but they beat us up in football...go get em JGIII

If this kid pans out - we have two very average athletic guards and two wonderful basketball for 3-4 years

I think I might drive down to Binghamton to watch Girard tomorrow. His game starts at 9:30 am.

We expect a full report if you do...

I can attest that this would be worthwhile reading for many on the board. hoopsupstate probably won't be thrilled that I am sharing this, but he was a VERY successful coach at the HS level for many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom