Champions bowl requires a big 12 championship game... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Champions bowl requires a big 12 championship game...

Actually, I did snag this off of twitter, should have clarified that. Could be a smokescreen.

Thanks for reply.

So "twitter is your source".

And "could be a smokescreen".

That explains everything.

Don't worry: I'll keep your source confidential.

I figured as much since it was being reported on multiple twitter feeds and that you just forgot to mention it. I just found the smarky comment funny that you were "once again" reporting something without sources.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I guess I don't agree that BS "reported" on twitter, based on access to confidential documents and secret meetings no one can evaluate, is sufficient for posting without explanation or citing actual source.

And yes, it seems amazing to me that at least 2 respected members of the board are apparently indifferent to the source of what they post.

A lot more than is called for. Someone needs a nap.

I don't think its credible until I see more sources come out than a guy's twitter feed, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be a douche about it.

There are certain people who are more plugged in than I am, and it's a priveledge that they share that info witht the community at large.

Jake's source in this case is not what I would call "more plugged in than I am" so I can do without the privilege. But let's face it, someone needs to feed the cretins on the BlueandGold board.

Jake's source in this case is not what I would call "more plugged in than I am" so I can do without the privilege. But let's face it, someone needs to feed the cretins on the BlueandGold board.

I meant in general, not pertaining to this specific example.

I would LMAO if the ACC pulled a power play and brought in ND and... Texas to get to 16. ND and Texas want to be together. But there is no way that ND will ever join the likes of the B12. The ACC can move to 4 pods and go to an 8 game schedule to accommodate both schools OOC obligations. Both schools prefer to be in a conference with strong academics. If you are the ACC why be stubborn with the "all for one" model? Especially with the threat of FSU leaving one day to the B12 or SEC. Let Texas keep the LHN (which ESPN would be fine with). Texas will be happy as more markets will need to add the LHN. Let ND keep their NBC home games. IMO ESPN should be fine with that knowing that they are getting 4 ND conf road games. Texas' Tech problem will be gone as the B12 has stabilized allowing them to leave. As long as Oklahoma is still there that conference will be fine. The P12 and B1G don't want OU, and OU wants nothing to do with the SEC. The B12 can go add Louisville to get to back to 10.

Pods
ND, Texas, Pitt, BC
VT, UVA, SU, MD
FSU, GA Tech, NC St, Wake
Miami, Clemson, UNC, Duke
That works for me.

Hell, let the LHN televise Syracuse's d1aa game and the crappy hoop games for all I care, just as long as its on tv in my livingroom...I'm cool with it. It's not in hd yet, but if this pipe dream comes to fruition I imagine fios would put the LHN in hd pretty damn quick here on the east coast.

Lol. I needn't defend myself, but this thread is not going to go well for you my friend SuFan.

Lol. I needn't defend myself, but this thread is not going to go well for you my friend SuFan.

Thanks for your reply.

Please accept my apology.

Please continue to post unlikely rumors, that you believe "could be a smokescreen" (untrue) without any cited source.

Thanks for your reply.

Please accept my apology.

Please continue to post unlikely rumors, that you believe "could be a smokescreen" (untrue) without any cited source.

bert-and-ernie-reaction.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom