Championship Week | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Championship Week

Brown hit 2 free throws to go up by 6 with 27 seconds left:

Yale jumper and 1
Brown 1-for-2 FT
Yale 3
Brown missed both FT
Yale buzzer-beater

These poor guys will just have to be satisfied with being doctors and lawyers.
Not sure it helps to be known as a lawyer who chokes at crunch time.

Does he have any guys to send our way?
Haha first we gotta see how far they make it in the tournament, definitely the team I’m rooting for the most… hoping for an upset or two. He’s genuinely a great guy.

Duquesne coach Keith Dambrot has had a pretty solid career at some places that aren't exactly easy to win. If he wasn't 65, he's probably get some attention from some bigger schools.

Duquesne coach Keith Dambrot has had a pretty solid career at some places that aren't exactly easy to win. If he wasn't 65, he's probably get some attention from some bigger schools.

i think teams were scared off by an incident years ago that may have been blown out of proportion.

i think teams were scared off by an incident years ago that may have been blown out of proportion.
I think so. It mentions that briefly in the Central Michigan section of the Wikipedia link.

Anyone who thinks the SEC is strictly a football conference needs to watch this game, the crowd is so into this and it’s just so loud.
About 5 years ago their Commish ordered them to start giving a crap about hoops outside of UK and Florida

I can't believe Brown. Absolutely melted down. Yale had no business winning that.

Missed FTs, not getting the ball to your best FT shooters, not helping on screens and hedging out aggressively on 3s, allowing an and 1, over-pursuit that last possession.

Total collapse. Again hard to watch that.
Hope they don't go the Dartmouth route. Their employee
status might be short lived.

Wisconsin and Illinois are hitting dagger after dagger. Both teams are running their offense with patience and discipline. Shannon for Illinois is fantastic. He had 40 yesterday and 34 today with 41.8 seconds left. Illinois up 91-86.

Wisconsin and Illinois are hitting dagger after dagger. Both teams are running their offense with patience and discipline. Shannon for Illinois is fantastic. He had 40 yesterday and 34 today with 41.8 seconds left. Illinois up 91-86.
I hope QG does well in the big dance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom