Chance Amie Ends up at Grambling | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Chance Amie Ends up at Grambling

Lakiem's tweet was 'liked' by 14 people including Chance, Juan Wallace, and Kevin Johnson Jr.

I don't know what he did to get in trouble here but

I think he figured out pretty quick TD was the anointed one and checked out an didn't give a wff about anything

If that was all it was, wouldn’t he be doing something somewhere else? As far as I can tell, he’s not. Is he even on a team?
I checked the roster for the newest team he is supposed to be with and I don't see him. Kilgore C.C.

The Kilgore College football season was moved to the spring due to COVID.

BTW, Chance's Twitter profile shows him wearing Syracuse football jersey.

So...does that mean he wants to come back?

Yeah, that ain't happening.

Words I heard used to describe the situation were -
"that's the kinda thing that gets the entire coaching staff fired".

IF he was a P5-caliber QB, wouldn't he be tearing it up as these podunk schools nobody's ever heard of?
Yet, he can't even seem to get on the field anywhere.
(ok, this year with Covid is different, obviously)

Does Alin Edouard still have any eligiblity left? ;)

So...does that mean he wants to come back?

Well, he liked this tweet:

2020-10-25_19-02-28.jpg

Reminds me of the crazy girlfriend that you just couldn’t handle so she left and couldn’t find a guy that would take her so she wants to come back to you and a bunch of your friends want her to come back

Chance blew it. He should know that too.

That being said, he absolutely could have been a great one here - extremely talented. Gave the defense fits when he ran scout team. I firmly believe he’s an all-acc caliber talent at QB. He has no one else to blame but himself for his issues.

This is def just a “could you imagine” but too bad he’s a knucklehead.

the kid could have been great, him and Tommy would have pushed one another and would have been fun to watch.

wish we could get the scoop on what exactly happened at some point. One of the best kept secrets.

Chance blew it. He should know that too.

That being said, he absolutely could have been a great one here - extremely talented. Gave the defense fits when he ran scout team. I firmly believe he’s an all-acc caliber talent at QB. He has no one else to blame but himself for his issues.

That said, to have no backup better than Rex Culpepper at Syracuse after two years of knowing Amie was no longer a part of the program is squarely on the shoulders of Dino Babers.

I don’t think it’s a secret...I loved college as much as the next guy (a probably a little more), but you have to go to class occasionally and turn down an invite to a party every now and then.

I don’t think it’s a secret...I loved college as much as the next guy (a probably a little more), but you have to go to class occasionally and turn down an invite to a party every now and then.

Yeah, even Fab (RIP) woulda prolly been like;
Yo, Chance - maybe cut back little bit and hit the books some?

Some guys have a hard time dealing with being away from home, and it all goes to pot for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom