Chance Amie Ends up at Grambling | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Chance Amie Ends up at Grambling

All he wanted was a chance

I believe Amie was the week one starter last year beating out the returning starter Brock Landis. I'm not sure however Amie made it to the 2nd week of the season before either quitting the team or being kicked. He is not on the 2019 Blinn roster after having started the first game of the season. Seemingly drops off the face of the earth after that Tyler game.

*Brock Landis is now at East Tennessee State.

Didn't Brock Landis team up with Chest Rockwell?

Didn't Brock Landis team up with Chest Rockwell?

1599586514097.png

Phat was correct - also starring Rollergirl

Umm...we gave him a scholarship. Your statement is not exactly a ringing endorsement of the staff either. Players fail for all kinds of reasons.

Exactly, I think you've helped make my point.

This kid could throw the football. There's a reason both Babers and Major Applewhite wanted him.

His off field issues leading to his transfers have nothing to do with his talent or someone's ability to assess player skills.

I watched Winfred Walton completely dominate the McDonald's All American game in 1996 with Kobe on the floor.

Read everything I wrote and maybe it'll make more sense. It had nothing to do with initial assessment of skill, so people don't need to get all hard up that my comment was some attack on the staff. I know that's a touchy thing for some of you.

Gotcha...thanks. So why is it in the Chance Amy thread?

They're instigating; both posters and players.

Don't know what discussions redrum and his son are having, but when this begins happening, he should look to go somewhere else and have a clean slate.

Huh? Tommy is hurt. If they still had Chance...he’d be playing now.

I don’t see how this is about Tommy.
I think it was during the Clemson game, just lamenting that we could have had a real shot.

it’s about tommy because they say Dino’s love of tommy ran off other qbs.
Edit: NM, that was someone else replying that intimates that second part.

Since I’m invested now, this was liked by Ruff and Kendall Coleman.

If I’ve learned nothing else in the ACC, it’s that Wake Forest week needs a good conspiracy theory to wake this place up. Proceed with caution. (and yes I’m sure it’s all nothing and I’m not proud).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom