Chance Westry Transferring to Syracuse | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Chance Westry Transferring to Syracuse

I expect coach red are new open coming in my opinion coach to have a pretty darn good talented team and this is without Judah assuming he stays. In the draft. Now. Now it would be nice to go out and get a competitive center to replace Edwards because Edwards. It is awesome and we tried but I mean. How can you turn down? A. 6 figure deal? Which I was surprised that West Virginia will out of everybody. Was the one that come up with it?

Let's just say with those 2 additions and those 2 departruth if we play really good defense. I mean there's a lot of talent there which could lead to some real Hard nose in your face man defense with the occasional schedule adjustment which is what I had just always wanted not to stay with 1 different 40 minutes because I. Don't want to see how that is coaching at all seems like the easy way out to me.
I can’t with any this disagree.

I can’t with any this disagree.
I wish one time this microphone would not completely destroy what I intended on saying initially.. Hasn't happened but but a few times since I have. Gotten this tablet/phone. This is getting ridiculous though, I need to speak extra slow. So let's try this one more time

1st, Edwards. He is a big loss because he was a very versatile on both sides who can hurt You in so many ways. Also very polished on the offensive end. I wish him luck in West Virginia and yeah he will be playing professional basketball somewhere without a doubt.

Judah Mintz while he's a great young talent But with the transfers we have brought in and we're not done yet. I think we can neutralize his loss just because of Starling and Western explosiveness and similar styles of Game.

To summarize I think that this trend of recruiting putting is going to get better once they see how we perform on the court and the more things. That we are willing to do as a program, team. Having a player's coach increases the closeness, Much more fun the team will have in my opinion which again all these things reflect well from the outside perspective

. In terms of man D! for the first time in forty years maybe which is nuts and Transition& exciting basketball which is more in line with how the game is played today and obviously that attracts the young people of today. The seats should be in next season. I think or the year after that at the latest. But I think these crowds if everything goes close or 2 plan. Are gonna be in freakingsane like nothing we have ever seen, even here.

So let's try this one more time
ZomboMeme 21042023042634.jpg

I expect coach red are new open coming in my opinion coach to have a pretty darn good talented team and this is without Judah assuming he stays. In the draft. Now. Now it would be nice to go out and get a competitive center to replace Edwards because Edwards. It is awesome and we tried but I mean. How can you turn down? A. 6 figure deal? Which I was surprised that West Virginia will out of everybody. Was the one that come up with it?

Let's just say with those 2 additions and those 2 departruth if we play really good defense. I mean there's a lot of talent there which could lead to some real Hard nose in your face man defense with the occasional schedule adjustment which is what I had just always wanted not to stay with 1 different 40 minutes because I. Don't want to see how that is coaching at all seems like the easy way out to me.
I'm glad you enjoyed 4/20.

They mentioned they had to use a talk to text feature, maybe they have to use that because something.. either condition or situation.. is keeping them from being able to type. Talk to text sucks so I can see why their post came out the way that it did. All of this of course rains on everyone's fun parade, so sorry in advance for being that guy. Just trying to be considerate of situations that others might be dealing with.

The staff is VERY high on Westry.

The Bruce Pearl comments, watching the condensed Israel games and the post I shared comments from a co worker who is a hard-core Auburn hoops fan all point to that. Also Westry in a March article that was also shared spoke to being himself again health wise. This is a big time talent who can do everything on the court. Score, defend, facilitate, rebound and is physically strong for a young guy.

The Bruce Pearl comments, watching the condensed Israel games and the post I shared comments from a co worker who is a hard-core Auburn hoops fan all point to that. Also Westry in a March article that was also shared spoke to being himself again health wise. This is a big time talent who can do everything on the court. Score, defend, facilitate, rebound and is physically strong for a young guy.
I had someone tell me “pearl loved him.” Didn’t know what that meant until I started looking through some pre season Auburn articles.

Some weak research in that article given Jesse's touch around the basket was showcased the past two years already where they act like he was dunks and put backs still. Not to mention still talking about the zone with Westry. One search to a Red interview wouldn't hurt lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom