Chance Westry Transferring to Syracuse | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Chance Westry Transferring to Syracuse

Red would be nuts to count on Chance when he builds the roster in an even more important offseason. If he is healthy, awesome, but you have to assume that he won't be at this point.

I hate when Slater is right.
Saved By The Bell Dancing GIF by Peacock

AC?

That's disappointing.

I thought the word was he'd be returning to full workouts this month??

Clearly his healing hasn't progressed as anticipated or he's had some sort of setback.
He was actually progressing quite well at the end of December and they were optimistic he was coming back sooner than later. Haven’t gotten an update in a while but clearly had to have a set back. Feel for the kid. He wants to be out there
Interesting. I posted a while ago that I thought he wasn't playing at all this year based on what I was told in November.

I was actually surprised to see him working out the way he was pre practice last week. I didn't see him running but he looked to be moving fairly well. I think at this point he's more valuable to us next year. Maybe they're worried about contact in practice because he's doing individual stuff.

Interesting. I posted a while ago that I thought he wasn't playing at all this year based on what I was told in November.

I was actually surprised to see him working out the way he was pre practice last week. I didn't see him running but he looked to be moving fairly well. I think at this point he's more valuable to us next year. Maybe they're worried about contact in practice because he's doing individual stuff.

...or he re-aggravated something doing individual rehab work...

I am sorry to hear that. I, on the other hand, empathize. ;)
(Empathy is our ability to understand how someone feels while sympathy is our relief in not having the same problems.)
Kind of a narcissistic definition of "sympathy." Sometimes a cigar is more than a cigar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom