Chance Westry Transferring to Syracuse | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Chance Westry Transferring to Syracuse

I want Chance to have an opportunity to play at Syracuse. I have followed him since his high school junior year. If not this year, hopefully he will play next year. I do not see him playing 4 years at Syracuse simply because he is already 21 years old. I was hoping for at least 2 full years of a healthy Chance Westry. Now I will settle for at least one good year (next year). I believe that JJ, Quadir and Chance (injury free permitting) will be a great nucleus of a good guard tandem. That does not even include Kyle Cuffe, Jr and the addition of Choppa Moore. I do not know of a Syracuse player who was 24 years old outside of Mike Gbinije and still contributed to the team. Could be wrong and Chance could play until he is 25 years old. Just feel if he plays good next year, he would go pro to some overseas league.

I really would like to see him play and show what he can do. I feel that he can be a spark to the team in the same way as Quadir except without the razzle-dazzle. I hope he gets the opportunity to play the way I believe he can play.
with NIL, the juice is worth the squeeze...players will hang on as long as they can if they arent NBA picks

Yeah, we aren’t seeing him this year.

That's disappointing.

I thought the word was he'd be returning to full workouts this month??

Clearly his healing hasn't progressed as anticipated or he's had some sort of setback.

He was actually progressing quite well at the end of December and they were optimistic he was coming back sooner than later. Haven’t gotten an update in a while but clearly had to have a set back. Feel for the kid. He wants to be out there

Feels like they need to manage his minutes in workouts, practice, and eventually games to get and keep him healthy.

Feels like they need to manage his minutes in workouts, practice, and eventually games to get and keep him healthy.
could have gotten the flu or covid for all we know could have set him back as well , both are running wild on many campuses these days

It’s just weird how vague this whole thing is. Is he getting a government classified bionic leg? Have they accidentally gave him two kneecaps? Just tell us already.
man dollar GIF

Red would be nuts to count on Chance when he builds the roster in an even more important offseason. If he is healthy, awesome, but you have to assume that he won't be at this point.

I hate when Slater is right.

Sounds like it could be career ending stuff, hope not. Kid will have missed 2 years in a row. Tough to come back form that. Has to be pretty severe to not be cleared to play especially with a knee.

That's disappointing.

I thought the word was he'd be returning to full workouts this month??

Clearly his healing hasn't progressed as anticipated or he's had some sort of setback.
word was Fab Melo would be fine also...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom