Chandler Jones prepares for NFL | Syracusefan.com

Chandler Jones prepares for NFL

Chandler's my boy, but I kinda chuckled as well when he said "my biggest strength is speed". Oh yeah Chan? He's a regular Lightning McQueen...

Chandler's my boy, but I kinda chuckled as well when he said "my biggest strength is speed". Oh yeah Chan? He's a regular Lightning McQueen...

Jones does have great speed for a DE. People are looking at that 1 play after coming back from a knee injury that may not have been 100% yet. How many times have we seen him blow into the backfield or make a play across the field? Plenty of times in his career. That's what people loved about him.

Jones does have great speed for a DE. People are looking at that 1 play after coming back from a knee injury that may not have been 100% yet. How many times have we seen him blow into the backfield or make a play across the field? Plenty of times in his career. That's what people loved about him.
Some have very short memories, one play vs 2.5 years isn't fair.

He needs to show that speed at the Combine, and that he is 100% recovered medically. He could be a very good rush end, or OLB in a 3-4 if he shows some coverage skills. Hard to fault him at all for going for it now. And, it wouldn't hurt the program to have a relatively "high" NFL draft pick.

He needs to show that speed at the Combine, and that he is 100% recovered medically. He could be a very good rush end, or OLB in a 3-4 if he shows some coverage skills. Hard to fault him at all for going for it now. And, it wouldn't hurt the program to have a relatively "high" NFL draft pick.

I don't know who this guy(s) is, but he has Jones going as the 1st pick in the 3rd round to the Colts (they love SU players, especially DE's. If they took Jones, he'd be the 4th). If you look at that sites NBA mock draft, they have Melo going in the 1st round to the Lakers and KJo as an undrafted FA.

Draft

3rd round sounds about right. I think I heard that the Advisory board projected Jones as 2-3 round pick.

As for draft sites, check this one out: http://dcprosportsreport.com/MockDraft.htm

It is a mock draft database of just about ALL the best mock draft site. As we get closer to the draft, this site is updated daily and many of the sites have projection for all 7 rounds (a little early for that). Great site if you like all things about the NFL draft. They also have one for NBA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom