Change!?!? | Syracusefan.com

Change!?!?

Shermthegeneral

Starter
Wow, I honestly can't believe the people on this board at times! How many hours have been devoted to talking about these uniforms that will be worn for 1 game? It has to be thousands! You would think that the school officially changed its school colors to silver and orange the way people are carrying on about it. I get that people don't like change and especially in Central New York but people need to get a grip! This is a simple marketing move to sell some jersey's and get the Syracuse brand out there. I personally like the uniform and love the fact that Syracuse is part of a select group of teams that is chosen by Nike to do this. Man, I can't even think of the outrage that would have gone on on this board in 94 when they got rid of the cursive jersey. I think the server would have had a melt down! There's my rant for the day...now I NEED to read the 20 threads about where Melo was spotted last night at 11:03

I agree, wayyyyyyyy too many threads about this. I stopped reading anymore threads about the new uniforms sometime last nite. You'd think these were gonna be our permanant uniforms the way this board is overreacting to them. Its for 1 freaking game, who cares.

Wow, I honestly can't believe the people on this board at times! How many hours have been devoted to talking about these uniforms that will be worn for 1 game? It has to be thousands! You would think that the school officially changed its school colors to silver and orange the way people are carrying on about it. I get that people don't like change and especially in Central New York but people need to get a grip! This is a simple marketing move to sell some jersey's and get the Syracuse brand out there. I personally like the uniform and love the fact that Syracuse is part of a select group of teams that is chosen by Nike to do this. Man, I can't even think of the outrage that would have gone on on this board in 94 when they got rid of the cursive jersey. I think the server would have had a melt down! There's my rant for the day...now I NEED to read the 20 threads about where Melo was spotted last night at 11:03

I think the really problem is that the color orange is documented as having an emotional connection with happy whereas grey is the opposite, and the folks in Syracuse really don't need to live with any more grey then there already exists for months on end. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom