Chapter 2 Guilty Pleasures Favorite 90's Songs. | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

Chapter 2 Guilty Pleasures Favorite 90's Songs.

I had to go back 3 pages to find the last list! Where where you an hour ago? Just kidding my man. :p
I have to say, 90s blew up in so much faster a pace than 80s. Although I have to say I'm old school, this will reach 1000 in way less time. All you guys. Some great hip hop but still, I just picked a Sublime song out of this list 5446 That's My Number / Ball And Chain. Some of their songs write like an Epic and I don't mean that in context of the overkilled buzzword of recent but more of a tale, like The Odyssey.

This song was a hit for 2 different artists in the 90s. One has already been posted and this version was mentioned but never posted so here it is.....

[song: I Swear (by JMM)]

"That's The Way Love Goes" by Janet Jackson has been posted. Here's an instrumental version of it that I think is really cool.....

[song: That's The Way Love Goes (by Norman Brown)]

"Genie In A Bottle" by Christina Aguilera has been posted. It's one of my all-time favorites so I thought I'd mention this cool remix, it's a little mellower.....

[song: Genie In A Bottle (remix)]

"Genie In A Bottle" by Christina Aguilera has been posted. It's one of my all-time favorites so I thought I'd mention this cool remix, it's a little mellower.....

[s o n g: Genie In A Bottle (remix)]

Nice one, I like the slow groove. Plus, she was a cutie pie back then.