Chapter 2 Guilty Pleasures Favorite 90's Songs. | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

Chapter 2 Guilty Pleasures Favorite 90's Songs.

[song: She's So High]

Nice. This was going to be one of the final songs I was going to post, I've still got quite a few good ones for my last (planned) post.

BTW, "Place In This World" is a really good song that completely escaped my radar screen. If I would've remembered it - and it was still available - I might've posted it in my last post or possibly next to last. Glad you posted it!

I know, I'm a postin' fool tonight. 3 or 4 more nights to go for me - depending on different factors - that hopefully will get progressively better. If they don't get posted by someone else beforehand the last batch will be really good (IMO), and if they are it'll still be good.....

[song: Something Got Me Started]

Heard this gem on Sirius the other day and knew it belonged here. Internet access issues prevented me from posting it yesterday.

[song: when world's collide]

[song: It Must Have Been Love]

I was going to post this song yesterday but was confused on the release date. It has two of them, one in '87 and one in '90 (Pretty Woman Soundtrack). Talk about Michael W Smith double dippin (pop/Christian for My Place In This World)! Lol, it's brilliant actually!