Chapter 2 Guilty Pleasures Favorite 90's Songs. | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

Chapter 2 Guilty Pleasures Favorite 90's Songs.

I was going to post this song yesterday but was confused on the release date. It has two of them, one in '87 and one in '90 (Pretty Woman Soundtrack).

I think, and I believe tee will agree, there's nothing wrong with posting it in the 80s thread as well as this one. In 1987 it was only released in their native country, Sweden, where it was a hit. The lyrics were slightly changed and it was released internationally in 1990 and became a worldwide hit (besides being in the movie soundtrack).

About a week ago I posted "Candle In The Wind" by Elton John. It was released - and was a hit at least somewhere in the world - in 1974, 1987, and 1997 so it works for all 3 decades in my opinion.

I think if a song is recorded and/or released and/or is a hit in a decade it fits that decade and it doesn't matter if it's the same artist or a different one. I would say - and I think this has been done - posting an 80s or 90s live performance of a 60s or 70s hit isn't fair unless it was a (top 100) hit once again.

Of course, this is just my opinion, other people may think differently and I can live with that - it's not like this is something super serious.

I think, and I believe tee will agree, there's nothing wrong with posting it in the 80s thread as well as this one. In 1987 it was only released in their native country, Sweden, where it was a hit. The lyrics were slightly changed and it was released internationally in 1990 and became a worldwide hit (besides being in the movie soundtrack).

About a week ago I posted "Candle In The Wind" by Elton John. It was released - and was a hit at least somewhere in the world - in 1974, 1987, and 1997 so it works for all 3 decades in my opinion.

I think if a song is recorded and/or released and/or is a hit in a decade it fits that decade and it doesn't matter if it's the same artist or a different one. I would say - and I think this has been done - posting an 80s or 90s live performance of a 60s or 70s hit isn't fair unless it was a (top 100) hit once again.

Of course, this is just my opinion, other people may think differently and I can live with that - it's not like this is something super serious.
Everything is cool. I agree with everything you said.

Here's a pretty good Russian song that became an international hit for another group two years later in 2000 and a hit in Europe by yet another group in 2007.....

[song: Pesenka]

One of the best ideas for a video. Loved this one. I thought she was so very cute when she was coming up early in her career.

Yup. I'd go as far as to say that she's pretty hot now too, this is her a couple years ago at 48:

Paula_Abdul_2011_2.jpg