Charles Barkley | Syracusefan.com

Charles Barkley

Said that other than Melo, Syracuse has been terrible offensively, that players never develop offensive skills due to always practicing against zone defense
He's a clown. Here's a list of recent players who developed SIGNIFICANTLY while at Syracuse (NBA draft picks in Orange):
  • Dion Waiters
  • Rakeem Christmas
  • Rick Jackson
  • Wes Johnson
  • Arinze Onuaku
  • Andy Rautins
  • Kris Joseph
  • Michael Gbinije
  • Tyler Lydon
  • Malachi Richardson
  • Oshae Brissett
  • Tyus Battle
Other guys were recruited for the zone and left after 1-2 years, so never really had time to become great offensive talents. Jerami Grant, Chris McCullough etc.

Chuck has never been to a Cuse practice a day in his life and EastCoast2 in the post above layed out what Chuck should of had someone research. Like JB said in yesterday's presser, Chuck just isn't that smart. Clark Kellogg was actually the voice of reason and Kenny just kept his mouth shut as Chuck kept running his.

upload_2018-3-16_23-48-43.jpeg

He's a clown. Here's a list of recent players who developed SIGNIFICANTLY while at Syracuse (NBA draft picks in Orange):
  • Dion Waiters
  • Rakeem Christmas
  • Rick Jackson
  • Wes Johnson
  • Arinze Onuaku
  • Andy Rautins
  • Kris Joseph
  • Michael Gbinije
  • Tyler Lydon
  • Malachi Richardson
  • Oshae Brissett
  • Tyus Battle
Other guys were recruited for the zone and left after 1-2 years, so never really had time to become great offensive talents. Jerami Grant, Chris McCullough etc.

Yeah but besides these Charles is right on the money... what a dope

He went to college at auburn, the equivalent of an upstate ny middle school, lets not go to hard on charles

listening to Charles talk college hoops is akin to The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration asking me to deliver a lecture on today's challenges to marine ecosystems becuz i once swam in the gulf of mexico and was stung by a jellyfish .

After Nova beating Bama he said "A loss by Alabama in any sport is a good thing". I appreciate school loyalty Chuck, but not when you are on national TV supposedly as a non biased analyst.

The Barkley Axiom: you can be stupid and still get work on TV, as long as it's really stupid.

Kept saying how easy the zone is to play against.....yet 2 of the better scoring teams in the country (80+/g) were both held under 60...crickets

listening to Charles talk college hoops is akin to The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration asking me to deliver a lecture on today's challenges to marine ecosystems becuz i once swam in the gulf of mexico and was stung by a jellyfish .
Hahaha this is awesome!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom