Charles Davis Milford Academy | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Charles Davis Milford Academy

without saying more, this is partially the reason he was offered
I assumed as much, but he does have talent as well. Would be amazing if we could land two package deals... Ogundeko/Edwards, Daniels/Davis. We'd have our bookends for the next 3+ years and two quality backs to boot.

I know Charles and Big E very close Charles got the offer not because of E, they told Charles they love him as a player and if they get E that's a bonus They have The cuse offer also the Indiana and Ole miss offer in common there best friends that happen to want to complete at the same school, also with that been said I know there top school is Ole miss

I know Charles and Big E very close Charles got the offer not because of E, they told Charles they love him as a player and if they get E that's a bonus They have The cuse offer also the Indiana and Ole miss offer in common there best friends that happen to want to complete at the same school, also with that been said I know there top school is Ole miss
eww - really? sorry to hear that

I hope one or both of them come to their senses and head over to SU. SU is going to climb to the top of the ACC while Ole Miss will always be at the bottom of the SEC :cool:

That's good and bad news I guess. Hopefully, Cuse can make up some ground...

I can tell you this Charles has told people that he wants to be apart of a top 10 class nationally and top 2 of the conf. now he has been recruiting for SU he has been saying that if he commits 3 guys will come with him on that same date.

I can tell you this Charles has told people that he wants to be apart of a top 10 class nationally and top 2 of the conf. now he has been recruiting for SU he has been saying that if he commits 3 guys will come with him on that same date.

Get it done Gametime25, get it done!

Would love to have these guys at the Cuse as we enter the ACC. Tilts agains the FSU, Miami, VaTech, Clemsons of the world as well as our games against Penn State and Notre Dame.

Charles Is very Talented At their request, this network is being blocked from this site. had him as a 4star early in the 2012 class but since drop because he would've have gotten into school no one could have predicted what happen next. he end up getting all A's and retook classes and now GPA and SAT wise hes cleared All sites will have him as the top Prep guy and a 4 star on most sites again

Charles Is very Talented ********* had him as a 4star early in the 2012 class but since drop because he would've have gotten into school no one could have predicted what happen next. he end up getting all A's and retook classes and now GPA and SAT wise hes cleared All sites will have him as the top Prep guy and a 4 star on most sites again

What are his thoughts on SU? You said he's been recruiting for us, but has Ole Miss #1? Is Wheatley the coach recruiting him?

I think you could put SU there at number 2 im not sure they dont tell me alot of information because ill tell sites haha since the offer i know he likes them because there taking about some early PT i know Ole miss isn't that turned Charles off i could see SU getting this kid with E following i could see it happen but watch out for dark horse WVU there committing in july ive heard

What are his thoughts on SU? You said he's been recruiting for us, but has Ole Miss #1? Is Wheatley the coach recruiting him?
Yeah, him and wheatley have a great relationship

I think you could put SU there at number 2 im not sure they dont tell me alot of information because ill tell sites haha since the offer i know he likes them because there taking about some early PT i know Ole miss isn't that turned Charles off i could see SU getting this kid with E following i could see it happen but watch out for dark horse WVU there committing in july ive heard

Good stuff. Early PT is always a good sales point. Davis looks like a play maker to me! He's got great speed, which is something we always need! Not sure if you're an SU fan or not, but put in a good word for us if you can! :)

Good stuff. Early PT is always a good sales point. Davis looks like a play maker to me! He's got great speed, which is something we always need! Not sure if you're an SU fan or not, but put in a good word for us if you can! :)
He has a lot of Ant Bailey in him. Might be a tad quicker, definitely needs to get stronger, but he runs well, cuts well and has terrific hands.

He has a lot of Ant Bailey in him. Might be a tad quicker, definitely needs to get stronger, but he runs well, cuts well and has terrific hands.

well said Tom, I agree with that assessment!

I'll take another Ant Bailey any day of the week, especially with those Notre Dame games coming up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

without saying more, this is partially the reason he was offered
What little video I've seen he is a fair prospect as a RB . not great but good. I'd like to see more speed and possibly size. Otherwise I think we are doing well so far this recruiting year. Its time to start concentrating on the O-linemen. If we are to be in state credible we need Alex Officer to become an Orangeman.:cool: And others on his level!

He has been Offered by Akron There expected to have a real chance at him said he will start off the bat stay tuned

He has been Offered by Akron There expected to have a real chance at him said he will start off the bat stay tuned

Akron?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom