Charles Davis Milford Academy | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Charles Davis Milford Academy

So does this mean we're getting that stud DE Daniels as well? :)

Question--was this kid a 4-star last year when he committed to Ole Miss?

He's listed at 5-9 175, does anybody know what he's currently at?

Have to believe the staff is looking to bring in a small RB (lightning) and a big RB (thunder) in this class then. Edwards is obviously choice 1A for the big RB spot - and could likely play LB if RB didn't work out.

Question--was this kid a 4-star last year when he committed to Ole Miss?
Everything I can find shows either 2 stars or NR. That said, **out is showing that he had interest from Michigan St, Pitt, Iowa, and K State.

Love getting speedy guys. If Daniel comes aboard with his buddy, so much the better.

Daniels would start Day One :) in passing situations.

From the same source as the earlier tweet I quoted, Davis claims he was offered by Clemson, Kentucky, Miss. St., and Mizzou.

Daniels would start Day One :) in passing situations.
I mentioned the importance of picking up a kid like Kamara or similar caliber early this year in another thread, and was told what is the difference if he should sign with us now vs at or near signing day. Well, here is the reason, SU may be on the verge of completely turning around their recruiting program. I know its early, but these kids are out promoting our program! Should Daniels follow Davis shortly, let the momentum begin. Come on Edwards and Ebeneezer, join the family!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom