Charles Davis Milford Academy | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Charles Davis Milford Academy

From the same source as the earlier tweet I quoted, Davis claims he was offered by Clemson, Kentucky, Miss. St., and Mizzou.

Rivals is reporting offers from Clemson, Miss St., Kentucky, and Missouri. I will take a tailback with those offers any day of the week. Daniels would be a huge bonus but even if we don't get him I'm really happy to have a quality back aboard. Way to go Ty Wheatley.

@SUonRivals
It now looks like there is no commitment from Charles Davis.

Strange to hear. Thought i read direct quotes earlier assumed they were from an interview done today.

@SUonRivals
It now looks like there is no commitment from Charles Davis.

Strange to hear. Thought i read direct quotes earlier assumed they were from an interview done today.

That's weird b/c Garcia also just confirmed it.

would be great to see him turn into our version of Darren Sproles

He's pretty quick/fast. Grade issues coming out of his Sr year.

Indiana, Kansas St, Memphis, Ole Miss, South Florida, Temple, Wash St. interest: ESPN HS Profile
His heart was in Indiana: ESPN
Looks like 1 site lists his nickname as Charles "Fast" Davis. They have a diary, too: Finest Preps

If K-State likes him - I like him.

I have great respect for Bill Snyder - a legendary coach.

reading between the lines we may have just gotten a commitment from Edwards i wonder if that caused us to pull Mr Davis back?

okay what the hell is going on? Did he commit or not? Did we pull the offer or not?

reading between the lines we may have just gotten a commitment from Edwards i wonder if that caused us to pull Mr Davis back?
What lines are those??

After reading his twitter page, I'm going with "he committed." Assuming that it's really him...

Reading between the lines, I think that we may have just gotten David Oku to transfer to SU, and I wonder if that caused us to pull Mr. Davis back?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom