Charles Oakley at the Garden | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Charles Oakley at the Garden

Would you expect anything else from this jerkoff?

Sadly, no. I've had no team to root for in the NBA for years. Well, not quite true. I'm still a Knicks fan but we all know there is a zero percent chance the Knicks will be successful, year in and year out. That's all on Dolan. I'm not even a die-hard NYC dwelling fan either. I'm sure they love Dolan treating Oak like this.

I don't know where all the love for Oakley is coming from. Granted, I don't follow the NBA too closely, but Oakley looked completely out of line to me in the video. Are we sure he didn't go to Georgetown? I thought he came across as an idiot.

I don't know where all the love for Oakley is coming from. Granted, I don't follow the NBA too closely, but Oakley looked completely out of line to me in the video. Are we sure he didn't go to Georgetown? I thought he came across as an idiot.

Knick fans hate James Dolan with a passion, and Oakley was a fan favorite.

C4g_S4QXUAAGRoh.jpg

After reading the entire story he seemed like he was totally in line.

Man buys seat, other man doesn't want the first man there and tells security to tell him to leave, security approaches the first man and tells him to leave after doing nothing wrong and purchasing his seat. The second man is an obvious jerk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom