Chaz Owens in Transfer Portal | Syracusefan.com

Chaz Owens in Transfer Portal

Clearing space for transfer Michael Savarino. Gonna do his best pal a solid.
1651073885695.gif

If JB promised not to recruit over Benny or freshmen (as per some comments on this site), I wonder if he would consider replacing transfers fair game. He already attempted to replace the first transfer. Replace a center with a center, and a forward with a forward. Based on comments by posters, I assume it's unlikely he picks up a forward even though one just left. Would be nice though.

Bol has to make a decision by the end of the week. If we lose two forwards, then maybe that's an extra nudge to pick someone up. The open spots, if not filled, at the very least would help with 2023 recruiting because it's not clear how many roster spots, if any, are available since everyone on 2022's team will have at least one more year of eligibility. I won't hold hold my breathe, but it would be really nice to get a transfer center and a transfer forward.

Beneficial for everyone involved

Wish this is how the transfer portal actually worked for all players. This type of transfer was the intention when they started it

Tell me he wouldn't make a perfect Lafayette Leopard. C'mon
Coach O'Hanlon, make it happen.
Coach O'Hanlon retired.

Coach Michael Jordan now oversees the program.

Maybe some transfer wants a package deal? Who knows, have imagine Chaz was probably okay staying, but also has a chance to find some PT at a low tier D1 program or a decent D2 squad

Maybe some transfer wants a package deal? Who knows, have imagine Chaz was probably okay staying, but also has a chance to find some PT at a low tier D1 program or a decent D2 squad
If I remember correctly, Brendan Paul (former walk on) transferred to a decent D2 school and played an like 5-10 min a game. Braedon Bayer didn’t really play when he went to Siena.

LeMoyne

Just saying...his Dad on some weekends can watch Cuse and LeMoyne play. Chaz could do really well in D2.
It would be really interesting to see how he would do at LeMoyne.

Hope he goes there. Fine school, good degree. And he can still hang with the homies from SU some if he wants to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom