Chaz Owens in Transfer Portal | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Chaz Owens in Transfer Portal

It would be really interesting to see how he would do at LeMoyne.

Hope he goes there. Fine school, good degree. And he can still hang with the homies from SU some if he wants to.
Agreed he could still run with Cuse players during the off season.

gotta think JB nudged this to use the extra scholly but i am more than likely completely wrong
According to most people on here he just simply is too stubborn and dumb to utilize scholarships ever again.

LeMoyne

Just saying...his Dad on some weekends can watch Cuse and LeMoyne play. Chaz could do really well in D2.

Yep I was saying this a couple weeks ago. Love to see him land there and then we make sure and add them again as an exh.

How can this post only have 31 responses. Isn't this the opening a lot of people were looking for? Good luck Chaz in the future. Hope you make a great choice.

We already had an opening though and after Ballard it's crickets. Unless there is momentum or news not yet broken this is more just hoping Chaz finds a good landing spot than anything else.

Not getting my hopes up this changes a thing.

We already had an opening though and after Ballard it's crickets. Unless there is momentum or news not yet broken this is more just hoping Chaz finds a good landing spot than anything else.

Not getting my hopes up this changes a thing.
But with two openings there is no reason not to add an experienced big.

What is the coincidence? Chazz departing and the Buffalo portal big?
i have no info...

just thinking that if indeed he is leaving it must mean that the staff wants to bring in someone(s)

How can this post only have 31 responses. Isn't this the opening a lot of people were looking for? Good luck Chaz in the future. Hope you make a great choice.
I feel that most people

If the plan is to let the kids play through growing pains, and not necessarily “punt” on this season…but more hope things come together. I can accept it at this point. Have to I suppose. Sure hope it pays dividends the following year. Still think this team will be exciting at times, and utterly frustrating others.

I feel that most people
1651106530835.png

I still have this nagging feeling that won't go away, and it tells me that we will be making additions to the roster that alleviate the boards impending doom concerns. At least about the open F spot. Just my gut, so it ain't worth a thing. I just don't see JB using this as a developmental season, or being dense enough to think that the group of forward frosh will be ready enough to make us a contender. Hopefully it's not just wishful thinking on my part. Maybe he thinks the Jesse, Joe, and Judah show is all he needs. Or said freshmen are better than I think.

I still have this nagging feeling that won't go away, and it tells me that we will be making additions to the roster that alleviate the boards impending doom concerns. At least about the open F spot. Just my gut, so it ain't worth a thing. I just don't see JB using this as a developmental season, or being dense enough to think that the group of forward frosh will be ready enough to make us a contender. Hopefully it's not just wishful thinking on my part. Maybe he thinks the Jesse, Joe, and Judah show is all he needs. Or said freshmen are better than I think.
Next season hinges on Benny, just like last season.

Tell me he wouldn't make a perfect Lafayette Leopard. C'mon
Coach O'Hanlon, make it happen.
Fran retired this year. Was there forever. Good coach.

This whole thing was bizarre. Chaz has no offers anywhere else, gets gifted a scholarship because of his Dad and then enters the portal. Did he really think he was going to play regular minutes here? Really curious if this was on his own choosing? There's no guarantee he gets a scholarship at the D2 level so I wonder if his dad was willing to pay his own way just for him to play somewhere even D3? But you pass up a free education at SU? Is this move worth it?
Meanwhile JB gets another opportunity to add an experienced college player for a team that has no players in next seasons JR year class, will he learn from his mistakes and take advantage?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom