Chicago Roll Call | Syracusefan.com

Chicago Roll Call

Cusetroops broke a$$ is selling the farm and will make the trip from Alaska. See you Friday!

That, my friend, IS epic!!!! I admire your fervor! I dont want to be a jerk, but I did tell the wife of a semi legendary board member that I was going to try to work her husband into an epic road trip(before a bystander suggested flying instead) of which we could split the costs(and maybe further so with other recruits).

Anyhow, for those who wish to see a semi-ultra rare public appearance of my virgin pale skin, you can work said member to venture forth(no pun intended) with me?!?!! As I got others to shout tonight, "Do it for America!!!".

If folks think the rarity of my public appearances are an exaggeration, ask ssbriefcase. This isnt a joke. I am doing this for the Cuse, and for America. David Gilmour is also playing in my favorite ampitheater, the Hollywood Bowl, at the same time. I am torn. I have rent my(now removed) clothing in my mind!

I'm still fishing for tickets. Anyone doing better than the $260 on Stubhub?

F. Wish I could. Let me know if you guys need any food/libation/transit recs. Been there six times the past year and have tried most places worth trying.

Hey guys, just a heads up. Chicago is the perfect city to use this app if you want to fly: Skiplagged.

If you aren't familiar, you put in your destination and it searches for flights that either go to the city or use it as a layover. I might fly out there Friday for cheap after work and then drive back.

Hoping to go. Any idea whether the Sunday game will be an afternoon or evening game. I would probably attend whether Syracuse was in it or not and want to figure out whether I can return home late on Sunday or have to plan to return on Monday?

Oh I'm in. Chicago is my hometown. Bought plane tickets today. Anyone have a line on reasonable tickets to the game pls shoot me a message.

For anyone who needs recommendations:
Italian beef - Portillo's
Deep Dish - Lou Malnati's
Itallian food - Itallian village
Steakhouse - Chicago Cut

For the day off if it's nice go to millenium park, an expensive drink in the signature room at Hancock is a classy move with no better view.

Let me know if anyone has any questions and go Cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom