Chris Ash thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Chris Ash thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I blame this all on Obama, junior bacon cheeseburgers and glitter.

rrlbees said:
It is possible to have both you know.

If it is that goes against everything I know about Internet traffic. ;)

I'm not on the Frost bandwagon at all. No head coaching experience, no east coast ties at all and no real experience or connections outside of Oregon. Also can we really expect to get the skill players needed to run that kind of offense in the ACC? Mind you the ACC defenses are heads and shoulders above the Pac 10 defenses on a week to week basis.
Ash interest me. He is co-defensive coordinator in name only and was hand picked by Meyer. He has experience with defensive backs that had been a big downfall, IMHO in recent years. Daoust has a good reputation and is already a candidate to be a defensive coordinator and why not with Ash at the helm. Helps with recruits, young men on the team already and in making transition easier in developing young team on that side of the ball.
Being at so many FBS5 schools, Ash he could have a world of connections for great coaches to bring on board; that would hopefully include a great offensive coordinator to fill out his staff and develop some of the young talent in place and coming .
Unlike before when we hired a coach we have some young talent here and coming, we also have better facilities and a AD and Chancellor that I hope, and think realize we will have to spend some money to turn this around and in the end make money, and thus happier fans.
I am the first to believe and post that getting rid of HCSS could be a huge mistake should we not make the right hire but also one immediately. I still believe this but am willing to give Coyle and whoever comes in the benefit of the doubt. That said, there is no room for a mistake as the fans are tired and the recruits will grow tired of the talk we're just a player or two short of turning it around.
So if it is Ash I will be on board but the coaches he brings, the ties to the east and recruiting hot beds we need to keep and further develop, the experience they have and systems they are to bring with the personal we have will be critical. it can work. The sad part is it has to or talk of FCS will start to become much louder.

We can always expedite that process if anyone needs to get to bed soon, you stinking jerk.

Clearly not approaching 13 year old behavior, more like 11 year old behavior...

I think that he is a great mind because with the same players in the secondary he made significant improvements in their national title season. Also If Urban Meyer thinks he is good then I trust his opinion over yours. And not for nothing but people who use Jesus in that context really piss me off.
Yeah, Urban Meyer thought he was good . . . AS CO-DC! Also, I don't see why your qualms regarding my use of "Jesus!" is relevant, and I'm not even going to touch it.

No he is full blockhead. Just watched interviews with him. Meat head for sure. Lives for long walks on the beach, time with his family, rock fights, punting on 4th down and ball control. Too young for ear hair though.
meathead_400x400.png

"Tackling!"

Serious question to the pseudo-environmental group "Concerned Citizens against White Ash":

Who would be an offensive coordinator that he could bring in which would assuage your fears with the defensive head coach hire?
Chip Knapp. Look it up.

Serious question to the pseudo-environmental group "Concerned Citizens against White Ash":

Who would be an offensive coordinator that he could bring in which would assuage your fears with the defensive head coach hire?
Tim Lester?

good lord, another day spent refreshing twitter and I may lose what's left of my mind and my liver
What are we drinking as part of Frost-watch?

He is co-defensive coordinator in name only and was hand picked by Meyer.

Can somebody PLEASE, for the love of Christ, tell me where they are getting this information from? Everything I have read is that he is the safeties coach and Co-Defenseive Coordinator.

[QUOTE="orangenirvana, post: 1574708, member: 156"
"Tackling!"

[/QUOTE]

Oh God, please no. No. No! NO!!

meathead_400x400.png

"Tackling!"

I'm dizzy! With all that swaying it's like I just got off the tea cups at Disney world. It's a little weird hearing the obvious meathead of the year (2008-2013) talk about change change change. Maybe there's nope in the message but the packaging isn't what I've been hoping for.

I'm just waiting for a "Thanks Obama" and then I think we can call it a night.

Seeing as how W was still in office when Marrone was hired, I blame Bush.

Status
Not open for further replies.