Chris Ash thread... | Syracusefan.com

Chris Ash thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlbball99

2nd String
CuseNation Sports ‏@cusesports44 15m15 minutes ago
Have heard from a couple of sources that Chris Ash is slowly becoming a top target for Syracuse Football. Will wait to hear more. #cuse

Interesting to see this. They also went onto tweet that Chris Ash is a FORMER TEAMMATE of Mark Coyle. Could be onto something here...

Chris Ash is the defensive coordinator for Ohio State, and formerly the DC with Wisconsin and Arkansas. Good resume.

mlbball99 said:
CuseNation Sports ‏@cusesports44 15m15 minutes ago Have heard from a couple of sources that Chris Ash is slowly becoming a top target for Syracuse Football. Will wait to hear more. #cuse Interesting to see this. They also went onto tweet that Chris Ash is a FORMER TEAMMATE of Mark Coyle. Could be onto something here... Chris Ash is the defensive coordinator for Ohio State, and formerly the DC with Wisconsin and Arkansas. Good resume.

Sounds like our next coach.

Have a swing at it, folks.

CuseNation Sports ‏@cusesports44 15m15 minutes ago
Have heard from a couple of sources that Chris Ash is slowly becoming a top target for Syracuse Football. Will wait to hear more. #cuse

Interesting to see this. They also went onto tweet that Chris Ash is a FORMER TEAMMATE of Mark Coyle. Could be onto something here...

Chris Ash is the defensive coordinator for Ohio State, and formerly the DC with Wisconsin and Arkansas. Good resume.
Would be a big disappointment for me. Probably not as good a D.C. as Shafer. No offense in his back ground. No head coaching? What another guy hiring a friend?

Getting the "BAND" back together didn't work to well for Shafer.

If this ends up being true, then I'm really freaking sick of SU AD's and coaches using Syracuse to get their buddies great jobs. Shafer blew his chance to continue coaching because he hired incompetent friends. Gross hired Pete Carroll's buddy.

AND ANOTHER F***** DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR?!?! :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

I'll withhold judgment until it plays out though.

dasher said:
Would be a big disappointment for me. Probably not as good a D.C. as Shafer. No offense in his back ground. No head coaching? What another guy hiring a friend?

Why the surprise?

Knew all along this would be a hire with strong Coyle ties.

Franz69 said:
If he's good enough for Urban Meyer, it would be kind of hard to argue, right? Right? :rolleyes:

But let's see him coach 3 star talent instead of 5 star talent.

It got a little harder for Shafer when he left Stanford and Michigan for Syracuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.