Chris Bell - 7 rebounds | Syracusefan.com

Chris Bell - 7 rebounds

He’s putting it together. Give him another off-season and he’s going to be on one of the All ACC squads next year.

I’m still believing he will leave but I agree that he has such potential to grow in other areas of the game and will be a really great player if he does.

Ive been very hard on Bell in spite of his offensive prowess but I'll be damned if I don't say he has played well this stretch and is starting to become more impactful and well rounded.

If he comes back I wouldn't be sad

Copeland, Starling, Bell, Freeman, Brown with Moore, McLeod, Westry, and Taylor off bench gives flexibility and options

Obviously things could change and five guys could be gone but the pieces are there

Folks are so impatient. Chris is turning into a special player. Judah is showing that his star is very bright. Maliq quietly fills so many buckets. JJ is a really nice piece.

Folks are so impatient. Chris is turning into a special player. Judah is showing that his star is very bright. Maliq quietly fills so many buckets. JJ is a really nice piece.
On the impatience. It was hard to watch those blowouts, but we know why it happened at least. If you're UVA and Bennet what's their excuse. Scoring 18 points a half and then not even attempting to get back into games seems crazy to me. They either show up or don't like we did 2 months ago. Only difference is that it's March now and they're still doing it and we aren't

On the impatience. It was hard to watch those blowouts, but we know why it happened at least. If you're UVA and Bennet what's their excuse. Scoring 18 points a half and then not even attempting to get back into games seems crazy to me. They either show up or don't like we did 2 months ago. Only difference is that it's March now and they're still doing it and we aren't
I wish we played them in February. They kind of suck now and have no ability to come back against anyone.

Big shout out to Taylor with another nice game too. Looked confident and locked in out there. This group wants it and is dangerous

Taylor? Justin Taylor? Could not have any less confidence - we are playing 4 on 5 on offense - he plays hard on defense and appears to be a smart player on defense but he’s still a below average athlete though he is pretty tough - we have no depth whatsoever so we are forced to play him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom