Chris Bell officially returning | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Chris Bell officially returning

Memework makes the dream work.
Well Done Reaction GIF

The usual suspects always finding a way to hate on Bell. Same guys who wanted Taylor to play over him last preseason. He exceeded expectations last season. He will again this season. Cant believe the lack of support he gets. We are always finding ways to bring our guys down.

The usual suspects always finding a way to hate on Bell. Same guys who wanted Taylor to play over him last preseason. He exceeded expectations last season. He will again this season. Cant believe the lack of support he gets. We are always finding ways to bring our guys down.
Or just be a Debbie Downer on almost every single post...like we get it, you aren't impressed and don't think kids can ever get better. Cry more.

Or just be a Debbie Downer on almost every single post...like we get it, you aren't impressed and don't think kids can ever get better. Cry more.
I have not been a big fan of Chris Bell, but he improved last year and it looks like he is working hard this offseason. I really hope that he comes back with an understanding that he has to hustle his ass off to be the best he can be. I hope that he takes those workouts to the next level by practicing against even better players.

I see two major things that I think are fair.

1) Bell has to make major improvements and it’s reasonable to think that’s too much to expect it to happen and unlikely.

2) Bell made some minor strides last year and without so many knuckleheads around him and more experience he makes major improvements.

Both takes are reasonable and provide for the high variance of how things could shake out. I think to an extent there is a similar reality with JJ. I don’t think we have any clarity on which plays out but also think to throw away either possibility is wrong too.

I was wondering why this thread was suddenly getting a lot of traction. Now I know. The basketball forum might be the craziest of all the forums on here, and I frequent the OT Board.
Where is the super secret link to the OT boar? I haven’t been there since it exploded in 2016.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom