Chris Bell officially returning | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Chris Bell officially returning

Gotta love Eddie...
Screenshot_20240502-214117_Instagram.jpg

We should just assume everyone is leaving at season's end and just recruit the entire team so if anyone who doesn't make an official decision to return if they stay on the fence they run the risk of getting replaced and forced into the portal.
Many college players have made "official" announcements that they are returning to their teams this offseason only to change their minds and enter the portal later after they find out they can get more NIL somewhere else.

I can't even imagine the amount of back room checking around for potential NIL amounts, dealing and negotiating going on with nearly every decent college player. It's truly yearly free agency today.

His dad keeps on saying “Last dance” or “One last go around” on Chris Bell’s return video on IG.
He's got the tools that if he takes a big leap I can see him declaring for the draft. Good potential problem for us to have, let's hope that's how it plays out.

He has a return video? Lol

(the dog doesn't look too thrilled.)

This post is hysterical. Although, there's no doubt in my mind, it will fall far short of the likes it deserves. This 100% epitomizes the current state of college athletics to a T.

He's got the tools that if he takes a big leap I can see him declaring for the draft. Good potential problem for us to have, let's hope that's how it plays out.

Anyone can declare for the draft that is eligible.

Not anyone can get drafted.

Chris is in the former. Not the latter. His jump would have to essentially be groundbreaking to make the NBA from where he is now.

I would like to point out that Chris Bell changed his name not too long ago. It seems to be that isn't something you would do lightly... He's got a lot going on. Not only limited to basketball. It seems reasonable to take time to make such an important decision.

I'm delighted to have him back with Syracuse.

I'm hoping for incremental improvement on offense. And on defense, a renewed dedication to staying in front of his man and helping from the weakside in a timely manner.

Last edited:
I would like to point out that Chris Bell changed his name not too long ago. It seems to be that isn't something you would do lightly... He's got a lot going on. Not only limited to basketball. It seems reasonable to take time to make suck am important decision.

I'm delighted to have him back with Syracuse.

I'm hoping for incremental improvement on offense. And on defense, a renewed dedication to staying in front of his man and helping from the weakside in a timely manner.
Agree with your last paragraph and hopefully that is our entire team. Really hoping to see everyone has worked on their games and we see some nice improvements in the fall.

This post is hysterical. Although, there's no doubt in my mind, it will fall far short of the likes it deserves. This 100% epitomizes the current state of college athletics to a T.
no worries. i really do cherish my sub like percentiles.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom