Chris Bleich Update... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Chris Bleich Update...

I love his optimism here.

Really hope he can come back next season at full strength.

However, we do need to realize that this isn’t the first time he’s had these surgeries, a little nervous about full season durability…let’s pray they got it right this time because the kid is a stud and his family are amazing people. All great representatives of Syracuse University.

infrared saunas are awesome. I’ve used one a few times and it’s like squeezing a wet sponge. The water and toxins just drips out of you. Hoping to get one in the next house.

infrared saunas are awesome. I’ve used one a few times and it’s like squeezing a wet sponge. The water and toxins just drips out of you. Hoping to get one in the next house.
Toxins?

He should have hooked up with the Recovery Lounge in Fayetteville (owned by Art Jones). I have been going there for four months now. IR Sauna is the real deal. The prices over at the Recovery lounge ar better than the other places in town. Plus they offer free compression therapy after the sauna. They also do Cryogenic therapy and float tank.

He should have hooked up with the Recovery Lounge in Fayetteville (owned by Art Jones). I have been going there for four months now. IR Sauna is the real deal. The prices over at the Recovery lounge ar better than the other places in town. Plus they offer free compression therapy after the sauna. They also do Cryogenic therapy and float tank.
Cryogenic? So Walt Disney and Ted Williams heads are there?

Better living through chemistry. And less fast food.

it’s like squeezing a wet sponge. The water and toxins just drips out of you.
so that’s what they’re calling perspiration these days…

Disney on Ice !!!
tumblr_oyt7pfq6h31skqw0co1_1280.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom