Chris Bleich waiver denied | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Chris Bleich waiver denied

It read to me like counsel is the family responsibility.

It also read to me like Florida played hardball because naturally they're not going to admit to malpractice.

They definitely should've been counseled better to not take the approach they did because the burden of 'proof' is higher. You need more supporting documentation that only the University can provide; which they won't. So seems to me he should have been advised to just argue being closer to home for his Dad's disabilities. Lawyers versed in this stuff should know better and how to manipulate the crappy system.

Please, Justin Fields cried about some kid "screaming something racist" at a game and got his granted ... he sure didn't move closer to home. Hell he was recently spotted visiting Kirby and UGA players to boot ... the whole thing is a bunch of BS. For a kid so tortured he moved to Columbus and then once football is shutdown in the B1G he appears on campus in Athens. No liability on the school's end. Its all horsecrap.

If only this guy was already on a “big” school roster

Please, Justin Fields cried about some kid "screaming something racist" at a game and got his granted ... he sure didn't move closer to home. Hell he was recently spotted visiting Kirby and UGA players to boot ... the whole thing is a bunch of BS. For a kid so tortured he moved to Columbus and then once football is shutdown in the B1G he appears on campus in Athens. No liability on the school's end. Its all horsecrap.

The best part is his sister is still at UGA playing softball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom