Chris McCullough, Kaleb Joseph and Mike Hopkins | Syracusefan.com

Chris McCullough, Kaleb Joseph and Mike Hopkins

Irt4su

2nd String
McCullough and Joseph have declared for the 2015 NBA Draft...

Hopkins has decided to become the coach at State University...

Figured we could get these out of the way for next year's discussion and just try and enjoy the 2014-15 season for what it is, not what it could have been...

I will never question someone for going for their dream...let alone when there is money involved to do so.

Who the heck are we to say whether someone is or isn't ready or would/could make more if they stayed in school? Of course I want them all to come back so I can watch them play and SU have a better chance to win...but in reality that is the only reason I can come up with...which means there is no logical reason to risk losing millions now to possibly make millions more later. Take it and run.

Figured we could get these out of the way for next year's discussion and just try and enjoy the 2014-15 season for what it is, not what it could have been...

I will never question someone for going for their dream...let alone when there is money involved to do so.

Who the heck are we to say whether someone is or isn't ready or would/could make more if they stayed in school? Of course I want them all to come back so I can watch them play and SU have a better chance to win...but in reality that is the only reason I can come up with...which means there is no logical reason to risk losing millions now to possibly make millions more later. Take it and run.

It's a board dedicated to Syracuse basketball, that's why we discuss such things.

I once heard a wise man say... read more, post less. ;)

A wise man once said: never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Take some more pics of your dog Nick...thanks for the advice

Last edited:
A wise man once said: never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

A wise man once said "a donut without a hole is not a donut, it's a Danish."

Who the heck are we to say whether someone is or isn't ready or would/could make more if they stayed in school?

I hear ya.

But on a day to day basis, I see people who are out of sync with their dream as it relates to real life. I will see a 26-year old quit thinking he/she is going to the IT opportunity...and based on who they are and what that place is and where everything is at the moment, you smell it is a recipe for disaster.

And then a promising talent doubts his/her skills, gets miserable where they are at and...boom goes the dynamite.

That's the issue with Grant. I and most wish him well, though I am willing to wager that maybe, just maybe, this was a hasty decision where noone wins.

Our dreams move on to the Robersons and Howards. His is done.

That is all.

get out of here.

No problem, Chief, I figured you needed it. As for your request, I gotcha...

Little Confused Dog.JPG

he is cute...

Now you're just flat out pissing me off. SHE appreciates your sentiments. <kidding> I think she looks like a male dog too actually; she acts like it as well.

Now what the hell was this thread about anyway? It has sort of become the Staten Island of threads... dump whatever you want here, it's okay. No offense intended to my Staten Island neighbors. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom