Class of 2014 - Chris mccullough | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Chris mccullough

Pretty sad stuff going in with Chris. For those who live in nyc area and take the subway, there has been mass announcements for a missing autistic child named avonte. Remains were found washed up last week. DNA came back as a match. It appears Chris is related to the deceased, according to his twitter.

Pretty sad stuff going in with Chris. For those who live in nyc area and take the subway, there has been mass announcements for a missing autistic child named avonte. Remains were found washed up last week. DNA came back as a match. It appears Chris is related to the deceased, according to his twitter.

:( sad

There's more to life than just $. That's all. You can talk about interest on stock markets and all that jazz, but sometimes kids like being kids. Maybe Ennis stays, maybe he goes. Regardless we get McCullough next year and hes gonna beast.
When these guys start putting that much time, effort and work into being the best that they can be at basketball, they stopped being kids. It is about the money. If it wasn't, they would not be doing all that they need to do to be great. It takes a lot of time beyond what a regular kid will be kid type to get to this level. It about the money. To think otherwise is being a bit naive, in my opinion.

When these guys start putting that much time, effort and work into being the best that they can be at basketball, they stopped being kids. It is about the money. If it wasn't, they would not be doing all that they need to do to be great. It takes a lot of time beyond what a regular kid will be kid type to get to this level. It about the money. To think otherwise is being a bit naive, in my opinion.
I have a different opinion, like orangefan, I definitely think a lot of these kids do what they can to be the best they can be cuz they just absolutely love the game. If the only reason to train was for the money there would be no d3 basketball. I also think that CM wants more than anything to be able to contribute for SU and help the program back to another national title!

What's the impetus for the drop? It doesn't look good that he's been continuously backsliding ever since reclassifying for this class.
not enough Kentucky recruits in the top 25

McCullough loses 5th star in latest ESPN 100 Rankings. He's at #29 and Joseph is at #49.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiting/playerrankings/_/order/true
Nah, it's all good. I think I'm not the only one who doesn't count ESPN's stars and rankings. Whenever you make a system who's algorithm is Kentucky, UNC, Duke? 5 stars, done, it's hard to credit them. Just about as important as this, where everyone's a winner!
stickers_sparkle_glitter_happy_face_smiles_sticker.gif

Can't blame his drop on Kentucky or Duke. Something about his game or maybe school changes that are causing his drop, at least in this evaluators eyes.

Dude is shunt up at IMG. biancardi and his idiots are just that.

I liken their ability to assess talent to uconns ability to graduate players.

Lol at UNC's theo pinson ahead of mccullough. Maybe I haved missed when pinson is dominant but in the clips and games I have seen him I was not impressed.

McCullough didn't make the McDonald's AA game. Does anybody know if he wasn't eligible (playing on post-grad team maybe)? I haven't even seen the recruiting talking heads mention him as a snub that's why I wonder if he was eligible for it or not. I know many here had mentioned that he had already graduated/qualified and that could be the reason, but I find it hard to believe that he's already graduated/qualified considering that he was going to need a couple courses this year and that's why he didn't reclassify to '13 class last year. By not finishing the first semester at Brewster I can't imagine he'd be any closer and still needs this 2nd semester and/or additional summer classes. I assumed the reason he was playing on the post-grad team at IMG was just that it's better competition and not necessarily his class standing.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/r...sters-headlined-jahlil-okafor-cliff-alexander

Francis, do you think Chris dropping this much in the ranking is justified? What about his game caused this big of a drop off if any?

Francis, do you think Chris dropping this much in the ranking is justified? What about his game caused this big of a drop off if any?
CMac being dropped to 29th is an absolute joke. Kid is no doubt a top 10 talent in his class. With that said, unfortunately he did everything that was a no no in order for his ranking and stock to drop for the scouts. Such as half assin it in major events and getting kicked out of a major prep b-ball school. IMG is very good for his development, but playing on the post grad squad made it difficult for him to be showcased in national events and I doubt any scouts have seen him this season. It's no biggie though, because ESPN had about 5-6 other PG's rated higher than Ennis and we can see how laughable that is now. Hopefully he takes this as a chip on his shoulder and is ready to kick butt next season.

CMac being dropped to 29th is an absolute joke. Kid is no doubt a top 10 talent in his class. With that said, unfortunately he did everything that was a no no in order for his ranking and stock to drop for the scouts. Such as half assin it in major events and getting kicked out of a major prep b-ball school. IMG is very good for his development, but playing on the post grad squad made it difficult for him to be showcased in national events and I doubt any scouts have seen him this season. It's no biggie though, because ESPN had about 5-6 other PG's rated higher than Ennis and we can see how laughable that is now. Hopefully he takes this as a chip on his shoulder and is ready to kick butt next season.
Exactly fellas, should and will make him angry to shove it right back at em. Play tough every play, and there will be no stopping him down the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom